Want to go have pizza and see more preformimg groups w my sweetie. A fun date for sure! And they have good gluten free dairy free pizza!
www.sunfun.co.za/ Beautiful Flying Areas, Best Prices Experienced Pilots, Great Service!
Dreamdancer12 has written 18 entries about this goal
This last weekend was really great. Things we did that were purely for fun include:
- meeting up with a new friend for tea
- Meeting four friends for pizza, and going on to a haunted corn maze with two of them
- Sleeping in and getting a chance to just snuggle and enjoy with my sweetie
- Naked lady party (clothing exchange)
- Movie night where we split up by “girls movie” and “boy’s movie.” enjoying dinner together as an intermission.
Yep, life is perking up around here!
After updating my expected expdentatures for my budget and getting a reality check about the taxes I will owe this month, etc, it seems like some of my more intense and special plans for fun will have to be postponed. Need to come up with more creative and FREE or almost free sources of grins and giggles in the meantime. Ideas?
Recently I’ve been having fun:
- Aromatherapy baths
- Went to a movie with my sweetie on Sunday, and splurged on popcorn :)
- Snuggling with friend’s dogs and cats
- Watching inspiring youtube videos
- Swimming and hot tub with friends
- Having the free-ish time to learn more about money management and start cleaning out the corners around here! Seriously, it’s bringing me great joy!
- Ooh, hike to the water falls weekend before last…
- Looking forward to Tree to tree adventure
- kayaking a few weeks back
- planning a trip to Breitenbush hotsprings!
Passover was fun on Saturday.
- eatting holiday foods
- remembering childhood gatherings
- introducing M to smart people who get him
Easter was fun Sunday.
- cooking for everybody
- easter egg challange – very playful, with lots of laughter and physical movement silliness!
Buying a pass to go ice skating was exciting, looking forward to fun.
It was fun to tell my friend K her ticket was purchased, and hear her squeel about being able to come up for the weekend…
Fun to create a throne for propping up one of my clients who is post op and needs extra creative care right now.
Fun to journal and come up with baby steps I can take to creating my ideal life!
Fun to look forward to the weekend retreat at the beach!
Fun to reshape my eyebrows and feel well groomed again :)
Fun to keep up with all the entries and cheers here on 43things, especially giving and receiving cheer bombings!
I’ve really gotten a kick out the last month, and all the growth opportunities it has offered. I’ve experienced a lot of challanging moments, moments filled with amusement, glee, contentment, and awe. I’m not so sure I’d qualify many of my experiences as “fun” though.
Anyway, things I’ve enjoyed:
- Giving awesome therapeutic grade massage to highly deserving clients with challanging conditions
- Driving through the Gorge
- Snow in March
- Snuggling with my sweetie
- phone conversations with K
- J’s hubby’s birthday party
- knowing I was supporting a friend in need when we helped S move
- Getting new light bulbs for my salt lamp
- Having my home clean
- listening to new music on Pandora.
Things I’ve done that have felt fun over the last few weeks:
- Allowing myself to become immersed in my new relationship
- 2 Naked Lady clothing Parties
- Feeding my friends dinner
- Chatting with girl friends
- Browsing through Ikea, debating and dreaming about our future home
- Knitting while listening to meditation music
- Aromatherapy bath
- Splashing around in the pool like feisty little kids
- Helping my Dad teach ballroom dance lessons
- Watching a comedian clip
- Introducing my sweetie to one of my favorite sitcom shows
- Cooking with my partner, especially making the stew and then pizzas this weekend.
- Cleaning out my closet
While it doesn’t always feel like it, often life works out so beautifully! It’s just a matter of open minded perserverance and patience…
After 5 years fliration filled rewarding friendship, circumstances shifted, and I’m now getting to explore what it’s like to be in loving partnership with the man who has fascinated and apparently truly cared for me for years!
Thriving on the sparkle of newly acknowledged feelings and the bliss of getting to communicate our caring for each other in all five love languages. Yum!
with my women’s clothing exhange. So much fun filled sexiness coupled with pragmatic cause!
And super pleased to be continuing the fun with my excursion this afternoon…. shoot, speaking of which, I better gather my hiking gear and head out the door!
Blessings for a fun, play-filled weekend for you all!
Meeting up with an old friend to spend some time renewing our friendship on Saturday. Going to ride public transit to meet at the head of a trail I know of that will take us through the forest and down to the Japanese Gardesn, where I’ll get to use my 1 + guest membership to get us into the lovely sanctuary…. and then it sounds like he wants to continue on and take me out for dinner afterward :) Should be really fun! I’m excited to see how it plays out… and in the meantime not trying to control or manipulate at all, but rather pray for everything aligning for the highest good :)