This summer was wonderful in many ways. I accomplished a lot in areas that are dear to my heart, including moving in with my sweetie the last week of summer! Talk about a wonderful conclusion! Sad to know that so many beautiful days slipped by without me making it outside at all…. but luckily I love fall as well, and this one promises to be glorious! Hoping to spend more time on our new little deck, and getting out on the lovely walking trails around my new home :)
www.greengiant.com/Abundance Look Your Best This Summer. Feel Satisfied With Vegetables.
Dreamdancer12 has written 18 entries about this goal
Moving my home, my professional practice, and my boyfriend’s home today… no wonder I haven’t had time to be on-line! Expect to be w/o internet for a few days at least.
Spent three days on Long Island visiting family. We did a bunch of driving around, exploring, and ate out a ton at my grandfather’s insistence. Best part was getting to have a private session with Marjorie Brook of Brook Seminars – a phenomenal healer and bodyworker!
who is almost never in town. We cleaned house, hung out and worked on our respective stuff in a coffee shop, made dinner, and watched a movie together that neither of us had seen before. A lovely time :)
Hung out at the hotsprings this weekend. Enjoyed the delicious nourishing food, sat and sketched, froze my ass off dipping in the river. Loved sleeping in the tent in the dark, dark woods. Even the noisy birds were a joy to me :)
Such glorious weather… I wish I was out more! Hopefully tomorrow…
Update of things I’ve been doing recently that aren’t exactly summer related, but fun none the less:
- Visiting with my sister
- Computer games
- Kettlebell workouts with M and M
- Going for a walk in the woods
I want to do more explicitly summery things while it’s still summer!
So far I have enjoyed:
- hooping bare foot on the warm parking lot at work
- Driving with the windows down
- Going to a juicing party held by a local CSA
- the late evening sunshine
- Farmer’s market with good friends
- Dress that swirls when I walk
- Napping by the pool
- playing in the pool
- Feeling good while wearing a swim suit
- Walking to work
- Cooking yummy treats
- Vacation days with long missed friends
- Energywork/meditation on a sun warmed forest trail
- Sipping Spritzer – a summer treat from my youth
Gotta scoot off to pick today’s crop of raspberries before full dark hits.
for our 4th of July breakie… yum!
Dreamdancer12 has gotten 24 cheers on this goal.
- Ayanadnb <3 cheered this 8 months ago
- Harmless Dilettante cheered this 9 months ago
- hellbaby cheered this 9 months ago
- sitruunapuu cheered this 9 months ago
- julettaskey cheered this 9 months ago
- Aemorniel cheered this 9 months ago
- Roslyn Byrne cheered this 9 months ago
- HootHope cheered this 9 months ago
- chuuchie cheered this 9 months ago
- juneair cheered this 10 months ago
- welpke cheered this 10 months ago
- oox cheered this 10 months ago
- of_journeys cheered this 10 months ago
- Being Bryn cheered this 10 months ago
- redstar cheered this 10 months ago
- yogamom cheered this 11 months ago
- embracing_freedom_fully cheered this 11 months ago
- calebcraig cheered this 11 months ago
- baileys_truffle cheered this 11 months ago
- amandaperl cheered this 11 months ago
- Ru ~ dig deeper cheered this 11 months ago