“Screw writing “strong” women. Write interesting women. Write well-rounded women. Write complicated women. Write a woman who kicks ass, write a woman who cowers in a corner. Write a woman who’s desperate for a husband. Write a woman who doesn’t need a man. Write women who cry, women who rant, women who are shy, women who don’t take no shit, women who need validation and women who don’t care what anybody thinks. THEY ARE ALL OKAY, and all those things could exist in THE SAME WOMAN. Women shouldn’t be valued because we are strong, or kick-ass, but because we are people.” – x
www.dhl-usa.com/ Shipping Internationally? Open A DHL Account And Save Up To 25%!
Dreamer7787 has written 23 entries about this goal
“Tearing down the rest of the world won’t make you happy. Look inside yourself. Because finding who you were meant to be? What you were put into this world to do? That’s what fills the emptiness. It’s the only things that can.” ― A.G. Howard, Splintered
The words that I need just seem to keep finding me at the perfect moment these past few weeks.
Dreamer7787 has gotten 17 cheers on this goal.
- Cherry87 cheered this 2 months ago
- onesweetworld01 cheered this 12 months ago
- Pickles77 cheered this 14 months ago
- haoua cheered this 18 months ago
- Bob1623 cheered this 19 months ago
- samIam cheered this 19 months ago
- Storm_7 cheered this 21 months ago
- Douglas cheered this 21 months ago
- dragonfly35 cheered this 21 months ago
- arrakis cheered this 22 months ago
- bluevanila cheered this 2 years ago
- JadedForever cheered this 2 years ago
- Ottilie cheered this 2 years ago
- Ru ~ dig deeper cheered this 2 years ago
- julettaskey cheered this 2 years ago
- AFrayedKnot cheered this 2 years ago
- molliemoonlight cheered this 2 years ago