probably since I created the list…... I really do funciton better when I get a minimum of eight hours sleep, probably look better too and apparently it helps weight loss :-) need to get this sorted, so I can replace it on the list with something more frivilous.
www.midnitesleep.com/sleepaid Need To Sleep Better At Night? Try Drug Free MidNite Sleep Aid.
www.fisherwallace.com/ Try The Fisher Wallace Stimulator, A Device For Treating Insomnia
www.lunesta.com/ We Have a Special Offer For You! Get a Free 7 Night Trial of LUNESTA
www.wenzhomefurniture.com/ American Made w/ 25 year warranty Upgrade to king for price of queen.
Eimear has written 12 entries about this goal
I have made sure to allow myself eight hours sleep or more. Don’t feel any less tired yet, but I do find I remember my dreams – well for at least the few minutes after I wake – and I suddenly realise it is a long time since that happened.
so up to the top of my list it goes. Don’t know why I resist going to bed when I am tired. Overtired, maybe, all the effort seems too much. And when I DO get a good nights sleep, like last night, I am all over the place emotionally the next day. Needs to be regular, I suppose. Anyway, will aim for nine hours tonight, and set myself up for the week.
and getting at least eight hours sleep a night. I feel different. I was tired this morning when the alarm went off, but not exhausted….. don’t know if it’s the good effects of the proper hours of sleep, or not having to face a day in work, but its GREAT :-)
this goal should be hard to accomplish…. my friend says I just don’t think it’s important enough! I love my bed, and curling up in my duvet. And I definitely look haggard lately from the lack of sleep. Time to take this seriously, perhaps!
but I haven’t been great on this goal. Going to make a real effort this week.
10 hours on Friday night, 8 1/2 last night, and for the first time in I don’t know when, I woke without the alarm. I love my bed. In fact, I think I should take myself off there right now :-)
This is definitely something I am going to work on this week. I really look like someone who doesn’t get enough sleep, drawn face, purple circles under the eyes, all that stuff. And that’s because I really don’t! I can’t get up in the mornings, and so I get the late bus in to work, so end up staying in work later, and then everything in my evening is a little behind and….back to squre one, I go to bed a little too late. In theory, a little determination and a good schedule should sort this one out!
13 hours sleep on Friday night and I actually woke up without an alarm going off for the first time in….. well, I really don’t remember. Was quite dehydrated and dopey all day Saturday, pottered around the house etc, and back to bed for another 10 hours on Saturday night.
It was hard work. I got nothing done, was cranky, restless, snappy….. but I feel BRILLIANT now! Almost a different person.
This is a really worthwhile goal – need to take sleep a lot more seriously.
I’m going backwards…..
Eimear has gotten 69 cheers on this goal.
- Dragon_Lady cheered this 2 months ago
- voiceoftheguns cheered this 2 months ago
- MargieMay cheered this 3 months ago
- Tim Jones cheered this 4 months ago
- Andromeda cheered this 4 months ago
- CaitlinNaFianna cheered this 4 months ago
- Heather cheered this 8 months ago
- sweetlady628 cheered this 14 months ago
- Optionally_Mine cheered this 14 months ago
- aka cheered this 14 months ago
- Bente2012 cheered this 15 months ago
- Todd Schoonover cheered this 16 months ago
- James cheered this 16 months ago
- charley_amadeus cheered this 16 months ago
- Ana-Maria Naszyńska cheered this 16 months ago
- herling cheered this 16 months ago
- Holly cheered this 16 months ago
- songwine cheered this 18 months ago
- imok14 cheered this 18 months ago
- Harmless Dilettante cheered this 18 months ago
- flying irishman cheered this 18 months ago