there are people who many of my colleagues find difficult to get along with. Kind speech seems to be one part of solving the difficulty. Treating them with respect (especially since they are “small” in the corporate scheme of things) helps. Finally, being humble, asking them to help solve a problem or two helps them to feel valued.
living-deeply.buycheapr.com/ Save Big On Living Deeply: Massive Selection & Ultra-Cheap !
www.realsimple.com/deals Get 6 Months for Only $10 Limited Time Offer- Subscribe Now!
www.amazon.com/ Buy care deeply at Amazon! Qualified orders over $25 ship free
Elderbear is subverting the dominant paradigm. has written 1 entry about this goal
Elderbear is subverting the dominant paradigm. has gotten 11 cheers on this goal.
- flowergirlresumed cheered this 3 months ago
- Peggy Hill cheered this 14 months ago
- quietrose cheered this 14 months ago
- chinalove cheered this 2 years ago
- narelle cheered this 3 years ago
- razz51 cheered this 3 years ago
- renewalsh cheered this 4 years ago
- ume cheered this 4 years ago
- PeaceHopeLife cheered this 4 years ago
- ☺☺ Attitude ☺☺ cheered this 4 years ago
- Ru ~ dig deeper cheered this 5 years ago