I went to the passport office this morning. They took a new picture, looked at my driver’s license, took my birth certificate & money. I should get my passport in a month. Then I can finally mark this done!
www.uspassport123.com/Office Get it done Online, Not In Line! Fast, Safe & Secure. 24 hr Shipping
www.passportrenewalnow.com/ Get A Passport in 12 Hours or Less. Extended Business Hours, Call Now.
ask.com/How+To+Renew+A+Passport Search for How To Renew A Passport Look Up Quick Results on Ask.com!
www.visapassportpro.com/ US Government Authorized Expediter. Save Time & Hassles - Fast & Easy
www.expresspassport.com/Renewal Fast & Secure US Passport Renewals. Renew Passport Online & Save Time!
Flutterbyflyby3 has written 7 entries about this goal
I have looked high & low for my birth certificate. I cannot figure out where I tucked it away “safely.” Friday I ran down to the records office and applied for a copy. They are now able to instantly print and I have a brand new birth certificate. I then filed it immediately with the passport papers. Another step completed!
I have stopped & started this goal a couple times. I have decided to go to Scotland in July-August 2009. I finally have a reason to renew. I might actually get it done!
I never submitted the forms. Now I printed them off to do it. The Boy is going to Europe this Spring with my Mom & needs a passport so I am going to go ahead and get mine taken care of finally.
Work was canceled today. I went & got the pics taken at Kinko’s. One attempt and it looks quite good for a mugshot! I didn’t fill out the paperwork yet, manana, probably. One more step down!!!
It’s time to face it, if my passport ever shows up amidst the clutter, where ever it is “safe” it will be in the future. I am going to quit looking!
I have printed out the “lost” form and the application. I hope to go tomorrow to get the pics taken. This goal has sat here long enough!!!
So I got out my passport a few weeks ago and didn’t return it to where it belongs. Argh! I have my steps reviewed to renew:
1) FIND OLD PASSPORT
2) Get pics taken
3) Submit with fee in padded envelope.
Easy enough – once I find the old passport….I know I put it somewhere safe…wonder where….
Flutterbyflyby3 has gotten 27 cheers on this goal.
- catattack cheered this 4 years ago
- james - the FOUR times marathoner cheered this 4 years ago
- lob cheered this 4 years ago
- fishnchad cheered this 4 years ago
- AnneBeattie cheered this 4 years ago
- TajLV cheered this 4 years ago
- Waynesworld cheered this 4 years ago
- Wensleydale cheered this 4 years ago
- babybat1524 cheered this 4 years ago
- Simon cheered this 4 years ago
- x0Ashtenx3 cheered this 4 years ago
- Mike cheered this 5 years ago
- Schweffy cheered this 5 years ago
- bartzturkeymom cheered this 5 years ago
- Luke cheered this 5 years ago
- Kim N cheered this 5 years ago
- keylimepies cheered this 5 years ago
- kate cheered this 5 years ago
- brunahildm cheered this 5 years ago
- Todd Schoonover cheered this 6 years ago
- thexder is out on a wire cheered this 6 years ago