I’m hoping to be able to visit in September of this year. I had a blast seeing my grandma, cousins, and little cousins, playing catch-up and just visiting. We didn’t really go anywhere, just sat around and talking, something I really liked. Since losing my mom, I feel a need to keep more in touch with my cousins and my grandma (especially my grandma). The cost will only be the plane tickets, though that will be high, but I won’t have to worry about any other costs.
www.discoverlosangeles.com/SoCalTrips Visit Los Angeles to Discover What You Can't See Anywhere Else!
www.worldviewtravel.com/ Planning a Trip to California? Let Us Create A Custom Tour For You
www.topdeck.travel/California-Trips L.A to Vegas to San Fran - See the Sights & Make Friends on the way!
www.about.com/Visitors+Guide+California Visitors Guide California Info. Research now on About.com.
Froggilee has written 2 entries about this goal
I went to California this year to visit my grandmother and cousins and hope to make the same trip again next year. The only thing I have to worry about is coming up with the money to fly out there; as I’ll be staying with family, I won’t have to pay for anything else.
Froggilee has gotten 10 cheers on this goal.
- lob cheered this 3 months ago
- sweetyblue cheered this 7 months ago
- julettaskey cheered this 11 months ago
- lovely_lizzy cheered this 11 months ago
- Dreamer~ cheered this 11 months ago
- h.g. ~happiness cheered this 13 months ago
- sitruunapuu cheered this 13 months ago
- yogamom cheered this 13 months ago
- quietrose cheered this 13 months ago
- julielake cheered this 14 months ago