I’ve fallen behind in cleaning lately with my new schedule change, but plan on making up for it this weekend. The weather is a bit cold now for outdoors, so I will have plenty of time to clean up.
www.ask.com/Cleaning+Schedules Over 100 Million Visitors. Discover and Explore on Ask.com!
clean.webcrawler.com/ Search for Cleaning Schedules With 100's of Results at WebCrawler
www.searchinq.com/CalendarStick Info on Calendar Stick Answers, Results and Great Info!
Froggilee has written 9 entries about this goal
I’m going to keep this goal up till I’m able to continue it for 3 months in a row. This is just a checklist for me to knock off when completed.
To Clean Weekly (in some order):
- Kitchen Counters / Dining Table
- Vacuum Kitchen and Living Room / Then Mop
- Dust all rooms on upper and mid level
- Vacuum upper level / bedrooms and GF’s office
- Vacuum stairs going to the basement (don’t fall!)
- Dust basement / my office area
- Sweep laundry room
- Organize shipping boxes (make sure kitten is not stuck in a box) in laundry room
- Vacuum / Then Mop basement / office area
- Organize any shelving
- Clean / Vacuum / Mop both bathrooms.
- Scoop a few times a day / Empty/Change box every 3 days.
- Every week or two, vacuum car. Make sure no debris is lingering in the car.
- No dirty clothes. Laundry will be attempted before hamper starts to spew icky/dirty clothing onto the floor.
- Sheets / Comforters cleaned. Kitty’s comforter on the her couch laundered along with her various cat beds and rugs. She prefers them extra fluffy but not dried to the point where fabric begins to shrink.
- If time is allotted after Kitty has been attended to, wash the nasty dogs’ bedding and blankets.
- Organize items for the post office this morning.
- Car needs to be cleaned out (not too much there, just mostly a few books to put on my shelves and empty water bottles to recycle).
- Car needs to be vacuumed.
- Dishwasher needs to be emptied then refilled.
- Kitchen table and counters need to be cleaned off thoroughly.
- Spare bed has to be stripped down and sheets washed, then put back on the bed.
- Minor dusting.
- Bathroom in hall needs to be cleaned; the bathroom connected to the bedroom has been cleaned already but needs touching up.
- Vacuuming needed downstairs, including the stairs.
- Laundry room needs to be swept. The boxes for shipping needs to be organized.
- Laundry needs to be folded and put up.
- Dusting downstairs. Couch cover needs to be washed. Basic organization of items around downstairs.
- Change litter box.
- Clean off desk. Place various items in the storage containers.
- Fridge needs cleaning out. Pantry reviewed. Trash taken out, recycling taken out.
Well, it’s good to have everything listed to check off later, but now I’m a bit overwhelmed.
Worked overtime last Saturday (12 hour shift!) and didn’t have a chance to clean that much around the house, plus the laundry overfloweth. I’m hoping to get back on track once I get off work and later during the day.
Gonna clean tomorrow (I hope!) to get a head start on the weekend.
I plan to catch up in the next couple of days.
Dusted and vacuumed the basement area. Dusted all the other rooms, cleaned one of the bathrooms, and vacuumed the main room, dining room, and kitchen.
Tomorrow, vacuum the bedrooms, run a mop along the kitchen, and finish cleaning the bathrooms. Maybe I’ll even remember to feed the dachshunds (I always remember to feed my kitten; dogs be starved if necessary!).
- Grocery shop – Must remember to buy litter!
- Clean Litter Box
- Buy ingredients for dinner – I’m actually going to cook tonight.
- Laundry (I actually enjoy doing laundry!)
I feel like I’m stuck in some bad 50’s/60’s sitcom where the wifey does all the work (and I’m not even married!). But, I’m glad to help my boyfriend, GF, out around the house since he has been so ill lately.
Cleaning, cooking, baking – so out of my character, though!
I got a little off track last week and varied a bit on the days but everything got done. So far, so good this week, though.
Scoop at least 3 times per day. Every 3rd day change litter. Stop using liners.
Kitten will appreciate this.
I am a poor housekeeper, so to put myself on task I’ve divided cleaning chores up to fill the week so that I will not forget something. Normally GF did these thing in majority but due to his failing health, it falls upon me to pick up the slack.
Monday: Kitchen and Dining Room: Thorough cleaning of counters, table, looking in pantry and fridge for outdated items.
Wednesday: Windows, blinds, dusting.
Thursday: Anything missed during the week. Start on Laundry and continue throughout the week.
Friday: Bathrooms. Car.
Saturday: Dust & vacuum upstairs areas. Mop at least every other week.
Sunday: Dust & vacuum downstairs/basement area. Mop at least every other week. Sweep / organize laundry room.