The first BOY in my family in 60 years..
www.mormon.org/plan-of-happiness Knowing answers to life's big questions helps us find joy...
Pete has written 3 entries about this goal
5. Falling in love.
6. Laughing so hard your face hurts.
7. A hot shower.
8. No lines at the supermarket.
9. A special glance.
10. Receiving a hand written love letter.
11. Taking a drive in the country on a fall day.
12. Hearing your favorite song on the radio.
13. Lying in bed listening to the rain outside.
14. Hot towels fresh out of the dryer.
15. Cappuccino frost.
16. A bubble bath.
17. A good conversation.
18. The beach at sunrise!
19. Finding a 20 dollar bill in your coat from last winter.
20. Laughing at yourself.
21. Midnight phone calls that last for hours.
22. Running through sprinklers.
23. Laughing for absolutely no reason at all.
24. Having someone tell you that you’re beautiful.
25. Laughing at an inside joke.
27. Accidentally overhearing someone say something nice about you.
28. Waking up and realizing you are with the one you love.
29. Your first kiss (either the very first or with a new partner).
30. Making new friends or spending time with old ones.
31. Playing with a new puppy.
32. Having someone play with your hair.
33. Sweet dreams.
34. Hot chocolate on a cold day.
35. Road trips with friends.
36. Swinging on swings.
37. Making eye contact with a cute stranger.
38. Having your friends send you homemade cookies.
39. Holding hands with someone you care about.
40. Running into an old friend and realizing that some things (good or bad) never change.
41. Watching the expression on someone’s face as they open a much desired present from you.
42. Watching the sunset.
43. 43 Things!
44. Getting out of bed every morning and being grateful for another beautiful day.
45. Knowing that somebody misses you.
46. Getting a hug from someone you care about deeply.
47. Knowing you’ve done the right thing, no matter what other people think.
48. Serving in your nation’s Army.
49. Seeing young boys and girls grow into men and women.
50. Having friends are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.
1. My Catholic Faith.
2. Renee Gemma, my wife.
3. Rachael, Rebekah, Elizabeth, Victoria, My four wonderful daughters.
4. Alayna, my 1 year-old Grand Daughter.
Pete has gotten 67 cheers on this goal.
- loveonrepeat cheered this 3 weeks ago
- dragonfly35 cheered this 3 months ago
- Claire_croft cheered this 4 months ago
- MapOfYourHead cheered this 4 months ago
- . cheered this 8 months ago
- buffalosnowangel cheered this 10 months ago
- furryha cheered this 11 months ago
- spiraljetty cheered this 15 months ago
- phichix cheered this 15 months ago
- smorris cheered this 15 months ago
- jayne7 cheered this 19 months ago
- JaePetti cheered this 21 months ago
- Plorange cheered this 21 months ago
- mazingrace cheered this 1 year ago
- JWillow cheered this 2 years ago
- sunkissed86 cheered this 2 years ago
- yogamom cheered this 2 years ago
- sun_goddess31 cheered this 2 years ago
- Christine119 cheered this 2 years ago
- luckyducky7590 cheered this 2 years ago
- Ash cheered this 2 years ago