Good thing it’s recycling day, yes?
www.amazon.com/ChildrensBooks By Patricia Lillie. Only $10.01 Free shipping on orders over $25
www.ask.com/Everything+In+Its+Place Search for Everything In Its Place. Look Up Quick Results now!
GazeboGal has written 9 entries about this goal
made quite a difference – thanks for the help, Star!- and thenanother half hour with the kids.
Then, of course, I brought in the things from the car.
Ick. Just ick. There’s no place to put stuff and I just give away, recycle, and just plain throw out every week. What happened to the life I had before???!
in a couple of days, so it’s an excellent opportunity to put things away.
With company coming and everyone involved in putting stuff away…
and they think that climbing up the pantry shelves to put things away on the top shelf is fun. More power to ‘em. So… those top shelves are getting sorted!
that had gathered on the kitchen counter is now all corralled into the sewing basket (whee!).
that there are about five things for each place. Hmmm
GazeboGal has gotten 12 cheers on this goal.
- lilmissajean cheered this 17 months ago
- bluefish0526 cheered this 2 years ago
- JadedForever cheered this 5 years ago
- R is running further this week... cheered this 5 years ago
- Roxanan cheered this 5 years ago
- ducklin77 cheered this 5 years ago
- Metamorphosis_myself cheered this 5 years ago
- ooo miki ooo cheered this 5 years ago
- junipurr cheered this 5 years ago
- Carm cheered this 5 years ago
- beckerkorn / BlueHeron cheered this 5 years ago
- Lisa cheered this 5 years ago