I went parasailing with the boyfriend whilst we were on holiday, but it’s not really the same. It was a great experience – I was flying up high with a rainbow parachute, looking down at the island below me – but I felt that I wanted to take control. I wanted to move where the wind takes me and actually fly myself without the speedboat full of people watching and taking me back in to land.
Georgie has written 2 entries about this goal
I’ve always seen people paragliding off the sand dunes and cliffs near Perranporth beach when I go on holiday. I love heights and it looks like such a freeing experience so I want to give it a go.
I’m not sure whether to just book a taster day first and see how it goes or there’s an opportunity to learn in France for a week and take part in the EP course. It’s just a lot more expensive.
Georgie has gotten 23 cheers on this goal.
- cats2kids6 cheered this 8 months ago
- Lynn cheered this 8 months ago
- TashaBlue cheered this 9 months ago
- Being Bryn cheered this 9 months ago
- Teahupoo cheered this 10 months ago
- spreadyourwings cheered this 13 months ago
- welpke cheered this 16 months ago
- johnest cheered this 17 months ago
- Kaylee Thompson cheered this 17 months ago
- Bigmighty cheered this 18 months ago
- LittleButton cheered this 18 months ago
- chaucer1234 cheered this 19 months ago
- Dead Writer cheered this 19 months ago
- Mercedes cheered this 20 months ago
- aswedishlime cheered this 20 months ago
- Lanie cheered this 21 months ago
- Matthew Burfield cheered this 21 months ago
- Dreamdancer12 cheered this 21 months ago
- gengu cheered this 21 months ago
- Ru cheered this 21 months ago
- Chickadodadee cheered this 23 months ago