Well it’s that time of the year again, and I’m back at it. I started cleaning & purging everything. Organizing. Improving on how things are organized. It’s amazing how fast things can build up. I just want to get rid of everything. I’m holding onto too much and it just needs to go. Physically and metaphorically. It’s time. I’m just done.
www.onsitegas.com/ Blanket or Purge With Nitrogen. N2 Systems From On Site Gas.
www.didsbury.com/ Purge Air. The complete solution aircraft fuel tank entry & rescue.
www.wow.com/How+To+Purge+Everything Search for How To Purge Everything Look Up Quick Results Now!
GorgeousGoddess has written 15 entries about this goal
I needed a little motivation this morning and found this..
“Even if somethings in tip top shape, if you never use it, it’s just a perfectly operating piece of junk.”
Wow. That puts things in perspective :)
I Want to figure out What to do with All my cds. I rarely listen to them And want to figure out How to store them electronically. I have an auxiliary hard drive with space but I’m not sure if that’s how I want to store them.
They are driving me nuts!
I think I’m going to tackle the backyard this weekend…
Tired of procrastinating, procrastinating, procrastinating!!
I need to just throw it all out and organize the rest.
I want this DONE and off the list!!!!!
I just realized how important purging and getting rid of everything is to me.
I’ve kind of gotten off track with this (work, working out, clearing out the room took priority the past couple of weeks), and while clearing out the junk room seemed to be important at the time (it was) there is such joy and relief in actually getting the stuff out of the house!
It was really great to see the neighbor kids sorting through the boxes I put at the curb… each one frantically looking to see who could come up with the best toy before the others got to it. That just made it all worth while. Now for the garage sale!
The office is almost done…
Old and unflattering clothes are going to a garage sale…
The back room is next…
I really don’t need ANY of this stuff…
Time to let it go!
GorgeousGoddess has gotten 49 cheers on this goal.
- Elizalib cheered this 8 months ago
- cloud9clare cheered this 8 months ago
- Andromeda cheered this 10 months ago
- Cornucopia cheered this 10 months ago
- voiceoftheguns cheered this 10 months ago
- Life_Starts_Now cheered this 12 months ago
- JadedForever cheered this 17 months ago
- Living In God's Exquisite, Miraculous Sufficiency cheered this 18 months ago
- Peggy Hill cheered this 18 months ago
- Rudiano Bambino cheered this 20 months ago
- lovingmex43 cheered this 20 months ago
- Spatz cheered this 23 months ago
- this is just a test cheered this 1 year ago
- Gosudar cheered this 2 years ago
- giselle avila cheered this 2 years ago
- balance11 cheered this 2 years ago
- Amanda cheered this 2 years ago
- amandaperl cheered this 2 years ago
- yogamom cheered this 2 years ago
- elli_p cheered this 2 years ago
- ☠ dustball jin ☠ cheered this 2 years ago