I am inordinately proud of this bib for my niece. Patterns from Sublime Stitching.
www.igtgraphics.com/ Pomotional items, Signs, Decals. Best Quality - Best in Town
www.embroideryplanet.com/ More Than 24,000 Designs Online Download New Designs Every Day !
www.wilcom.com/TheBestSoftware Quality stitching without headaches Use Wilcom embroidery software
www.swfcentral.com/ #1 Selling Machines 877-724-6400 New Busines Start Up Specials
Greysen has written 2 entries about this goal
I recently saw an article in a magazine talking about learning a craft like embroidery and it showed a few examples of finished pieces. I thought “I could totally do that!”
I ordered a kit online from Sublime Stitching. They specialize in funky, cool patterns (vintage tattoos, pirates, pinups, Vegas, martinis, robots, naughty librarians, monkeys, zombies… you get the idea.) Hopefully this will be something I can do, considering I have NO sewing experience at all – I mean, not even buttons that have fallen off my clothes.
Just in case the kit doesn’t come with detailed instructions (for craft-challenged individuals such as myself) I bought a book called “Doodle Stitching” as backup.
Greysen has gotten 12 cheers on this goal.
- EllieFunt cheered this 23 months ago
- dicharry cheered this 3 years ago
- inner guru cheered this 3 years ago
- papergirl cheered this 3 years ago
- rosewilder cheered this 3 years ago
- bluefish0526 cheered this 3 years ago
- Carla cheered this 3 years ago
- acidic cheered this 3 years ago
- Chatoyant cheered this 3 years ago
- smiling redhead AKA Jess cheered this 4 years ago
- kurkulis cheered this 4 years ago
- yogamom07 cheered this 4 years ago