I maybe will try this again in the future, but not for now. Maybe the n, they can get better results with my hair colour.
www.spaderma.com/ Laser Hair Removal. FDA Approved Laser. 60% Off Packages. Call Now.
www.thrivemedspa.com/ Look & Feel Your Best This Spring With Laser Hair Removal. Book Now!
www.drkovaklaser.com/ Remove unwanted hair permanently! Free consultation. Chicago area.
www.americanlaser.com/60OFF Save 60% On Laser Hair Removal Packages. Schedule A Free Consult!
Gumersinda has written 7 entries about this goal
I wasn’t happy enough with the last results and I stopped. I want to consult in another place to see if with my skin tone and hair color is possible to achieve something better.
I had my fifth session yesterday, but I’m a bit deceived about this because I haven’t noticed any progress since the last time I went. I told it to the aesthetician and she increased the laser power. We’ll see how it goes.
I had my fourth session this week and I’m noticing better results now.
Today I’ve had my second session and everything was fine. It made me relieved that even if it goes slowly I’m starting to see the first results and hair is growing more slowly.
I’ve had my first session yesterday. It went fine and didn’t hurt.
However they told me that having light skin and red hair I will probably need more sessions than other people. I will need patience, it will take more than a year…
After comparing different options and places, I will go for intense pulsed light method instead of laser. Maybe it isn’t so effective, but seems to work better with light hair like mine and is way more cheaper.
Gumersinda has gotten 18 cheers on this goal.
- smorris cheered this 23 months ago
- Spatz cheered this 2 years ago
- Sue =) cheered this 2 years ago
- The Chocolate Girl! cheered this 2 years ago
- rosewilder cheered this 2 years ago
- Purpurea Aemilia cheered this 2 years ago
- Lana cheered this 2 years ago
- Rachael cheered this 2 years ago
- StupendaFanciulla cheered this 2 years ago
- jimrin cheered this 2 years ago
- anyonecan cheered this 2 years ago
- dragonfly35 cheered this 2 years ago
- Stephen cheered this 2 years ago
- lob cheered this 2 years ago
- yogamom cheered this 2 years ago
- Living In God's Exquisite, Miraculous Sufficiency cheered this 3 years ago
- Kika cheered this 3 years ago
- Todd Schoonover cheered this 3 years ago