I had this goal a bit abandoned. Yesterday I started watching to documentaries in English, no subtitles. It has been quite a time without doing this… I hope it helps both with my comprehension and pronunciation. Plus I’m learning stuff about subjects I’m interested in! ;-)
www.accent-american.com/Pronounce English Accent Courses Taught By A PHD Professor. Get Started Today!
www.rosettastone.com/ Start Speaking English in Minutes. Save $175 Off + Free Shipping!
www.effortlessenglishclub.com/7rules 7 Rules To Help You Speak English Faster. Sign Up Now.
www.pronunciationworkshop.com/Demo Your Accent will DISAPPEAR with our English Pronunciation Course $9.95
www.ask.com/Improve+English+Speaking Improve English Speaking. Discover and Explore on Ask.com!
Gumersinda has written 4 entries about this goal
There have been some changes at work lately and the coworkers with who I used to do my English exchange aren’t here anymore. I need to find another person who is interested in doing it. Meanwhile, this is what I’ve been doing lately to improve my English:
- Reading a novel in English. It was quite difficult since it was kind of old English, but I’m proud of it and it’s a change from reading online.
- Watching to films and series in English with subtitles.
- Watching to short videos in English without any subtitles.
- Writing more here at 43T.
- Speaking English when I have a chance. Two weeks ago when I was travelling, I meet a taiwanese girl in the plane and we were speaking during all the flight.
We’ve had a long break in our language exchange,but we will restart it next week.
Lately I’ve been watching to some original version films with subtitles too. I will try to do it more often.
I studied English at high school. After I kept learning by reading stuff on internet and writing on forums. I understand written English and have a wide vocabulary, but I still have problems to maintain fluid conversations. I should revise my grammar too.
Recently I’ve started a language exchange with two coworkers (one is English). I hope this helps to improve my level and my pronunciation.
Gumersinda has gotten 41 cheers on this goal.
- rubyfoxx cheered this 4 weeks ago
- Gosudar cheered this 6 months ago
- Lcee09 cheered this 8 months ago
- Ponyo cheered this 9 months ago
- 26Pauline cheered this 13 months ago
- songwine cheered this 13 months ago
- indiannie_jones cheered this 13 months ago
- Bradley Anderson cheered this 14 months ago
- Taqwa_Salah cheered this 15 months ago
- stareyedpanda cheered this 17 months ago
- littlepeterpan cheered this 18 months ago
- Living In God's Exquisite, Miraculous Sufficiency cheered this 18 months ago
- Ana Belle cheered this 19 months ago
- gyp1lady cheered this 19 months ago
- oox cheered this 20 months ago
- sue820 cheered this 20 months ago
- amania cheered this 21 months ago
- Kira cheered this 22 months ago
- Ru ~ dig deeper cheered this 22 months ago
- Pete cheered this 22 months ago
- renewalsh cheered this 23 months ago