Big box by the door with toys, a camera, lots of books and other stuff; a bag of T-shirts – all ready to go.
www.crownrelo.com/Dallas International moving specialists Reliable, friendly. Free quotes
www.dfw.junk-king.com/ Get Rid of Your Large Junk Items Book Online and Save $30 Today
www.configconnect.com/ We can help you get organized! Call us today: 972-365-0255
www.louisianaeconomicdevelopment.com/ See what Louisiana’s custom-fit solutions can do for your business.
www.irelocate.net/ Save 65% On Moving Companies Now! Get Instant, Free Quotes And Save.
Gwendydd has written 4 entries about this goal
almost every day on this. I’m not making as much progress as I’d like/as I think I should, but getting that job is the first priority, and I figure every little bit helps anyway. If I do move, all those half an hour de-cluttering sessions will save me a lot of trouble, and taken together they amount to a lot of time. If I don’t move, well, then I’ll have a much nicer home, and will have done that with some motivation hard to come by any other way.
on the 2008 BYY goal, but I’ll still post it here because I need to track my progress to keep me motivated and pat myself on the back:
*Gave my mother back three blouses she had previously given me, but are actually much more her size and style (besides, she could use the clothes and some cheering up now)
*Got rid of a pile of magazines, some expired spices (every little thing helps) and a cracked salad bowl I mentioned somewhere else.
*Started to use some tiny cosmetic samples I have that were in a drawer in the bathroom.
*Tossed a make up box and two eye shadow trios that were probably from the eighties. I didn’t use them, but again, mom had left them for me. So, after repeating three times “they are probably out of fashion and a health hazard, and you’ll be able to buy new make up”, out they went.
*A small pottery pitcher with a broken handle. I insisted on keeping it because my mom gave it to me (does someone notice a trend?)
*A flour sifter I never use because it’s easier to use the sieve
I got rid of a pile of magazines. Those were some tutorial-like publications that came with some newspaper; my mother collected them thinking of me years ago. I kept them out of guilt. Well, the time has come…
Gwendydd has gotten 22 cheers on this goal.
- skyPRINCE cheered this 9 months ago
- newsurfiegirl cheered this 9 months ago
- geogal cheered this 10 months ago
- Douglas cheered this 3 years ago
- asterisk cheered this 5 years ago
- a mess of wonder cheered this 5 years ago
- steven02345 cheered this 5 years ago
- Flash cheered this 5 years ago
- GrammaG cheered this 5 years ago
- handygirl cheered this 5 years ago
- LunacyBleeding cheered this 5 years ago
- Peggy Hill cheered this 5 years ago
- Down to One cheered this 5 years ago
- SG cheered this 5 years ago
- africanstar cheered this 5 years ago
- elizabethmerchant cheered this 5 years ago
- Ru ~ dig deeper cheered this 5 years ago
- keylimepies cheered this 5 years ago
- Waterfall Nymph cheered this 5 years ago
- bp cheered this 5 years ago
- flowergirlresumed cheered this 5 years ago