number 32! UTAH! What a beautiful, healing place!
www.ask.com/Visit+All+50+States/ Search for Visit All 50 States Find Results on Ask.com today!
www.gotomypc.com/ Maximize Your Work/Life Balance With GoToMyPC®. Free Trial!
www.edhelper.com/Fifty_States.htm/ Puzzles, reading, and worksheets for all 50 states from edHelper.com
Harijan has written 10 entries about this goal
but we finally added state number 31, Washington!
but i finally added another state to my list, Nevada, thanks to my free trip to las vegas! we had fun. feels good to add another state to the list. making that 30 states! wooo!
life hasn’t allowed time and money for much travelling recently… it felt really good to see a little more blue on my 43places :D
according to here, i’ve been to 28 states, but when i count a map, i’ve been to 29. so i don’t know what state i’m missing from my count, so here’s an update:
so there, the 29 states i’ve been to.
arizona, new mexico, texas, louisiana, mississippi, arkansas and missouri!
more than halfway, baby!
vermont and new hampshire
i’ve lived in: new york, pennsylvania, georgia, maryland, rhode island, hawai’i
i’ve visited: massachusetts, connecticut, delaware, west virginia, virginia, north carolina, south carolina, florida, ohio, indiana, illinois, california, jersey
this summer i should be going to: maine, new hampshire, missouri, tennessee, arkansas, mississippi, louisiana, texas, new mexico, arizona, nevada
this fall i should be going to: oregon and washington
total new places possibly seeing in one year: 14
so, we’re starting in PA and heading to chicago and wilmette
from chicago we are heading south on 55 hitting a crap load of awesome places… SPRINGFIELD IL; ST. LOUIS, MO; CAPE GIRARDEAU, MO; MEMPHIS, TN; JACKSON, MS; PERCY QUINN STATE PARK; NEW ORLEANS, LA
then we’ll take 10 west and hit another heap of awesome places BATON ROUGE, LA; LAFAYETTE, LA; LAKE CHARLES, LA; ORANGE, LA; BRIDGE CITY, TX; PORT ARTHUR, TX; BEAUMONT, TX; HOUSTON, TX; SAN ANTONIO, TX; EL PASO, TX; TUSCON, ARIZONA…
we might head off of 10 for a bit to drive down to corpus christi and then take 37 north to san antonio.
then we might go from phoenix to vegas before heading to palmdale. depending on the time and cash. if we’re low on both.. we’ll just drive from phoenix to palmdale… still driving through san bernedino and palm springs.
this is just a first rough draft… there might be more divergences or different ones or we may change it completely. but so far, i think this is a good first draft.
MUST SEE MOOOORE!
going on a cross country road trip with my soon-to-be-hubby though, that should boost up that number quite a bit!
Harijan has gotten 20 cheers on this goal.
- PCAB cheered this 11 months ago
- Peggy Hill cheered this 18 months ago
- guess_whos_bizzack cheered this 2 years ago
- jennifer92478 cheered this 3 years ago
- lizduell cheered this 3 years ago
- Lisa cheered this 4 years ago
- Brandee cheered this 4 years ago
- Cassie cheered this 4 years ago
- Barracuda48 cheered this 4 years ago
- TheSwissFox cheered this 5 years ago
- bartzturkeymom cheered this 5 years ago
- Edthedivinegoddess cheered this 5 years ago
- raschema cheered this 5 years ago
- mrsfitnesss78 cheered this 5 years ago
- Stryker777 cheered this 5 years ago
- Luz de la Luna al Amanecer cheered this 5 years ago
- asp3 cheered this 6 years ago
- livelifecourageously cheered this 6 years ago
- hazey cheered this 7 years ago
- Kim N cheered this 7 years ago