I think that the Versatile Ravioli class at Le Cordon Bleu is my new and fullfilling thing for March. It was so fun and I learned so much. I’m just not sure anything else this month will top it!
HippieChick2 has written 3 entries about this goal
I had the opportunity to try a blood orange. It was new and fulfilling for me; however . . .
I took Mr. HC to New Orleans. I have been there several times before; but he has never been. Each time I go I end up doing new and different (and fulfilling) things. This time was no exception. These are the things that I did this time that I have not done before when I was there
1) Ate Crawfish
2) Took not one but two cooking classes
3) Went to the Audobon Aquarium and saw a Manta Ray and a jelly fish for the first time in my life. I love those mantas!
4) Took a swap tour on one of the Air Boats (super fun)
5) Did a plantation tour – Laura, which is a creole planatation that grew sugar cane (never did the plantation thing before)
6) Took the Algiers Ferry (to Algiers, heh!)
We did other stuff as well, but hese were the things that I’ve not done before. February rocks . . . not sure how I will match this in March let alone exceed it!
For me, this was new and fulfilling although maybe not so much to the next person . . . but this is MY January thingy.
Tonight I had the opportunity to eat a blood orange. I have wanted to forever and it happened!!! I like them. I want more!!!
HippieChick2 has gotten 9 cheers on this goal.
- Collectorofcats cheered this 14 months ago
- TG cheered this 14 months ago
- TajLV cheered this 14 months ago
- runwim cheered this 16 months ago
- JWillow cheered this 16 months ago
- JadedForever cheered this 16 months ago
- Ru ~ dig deeper cheered this 16 months ago
- ~ John Lee ~ cheered this 16 months ago
- wren cheered this 16 months ago