I don’t have a really good place to set up my sewing machine. I realized yesterday that since I am working out of the house now, I don’t have an overwhelming need for a full on office. If I cleaned up the office and purged what I no longer need, I would have room for my sewing machine. I think I will start the big “purge” tonight wehrn I get home. I have been needing to clean the office and my damn desk for a long time, but have lacked motivation. I think the neck tie skirt might be what I need to get moving on my clutter goals!
www.target.com/ Get Tie Skirt Pattern. Over 500,000 Items Ship Free with $50 Purchase.
HippieChick2 has written 4 entries about this goal
and Wyvie sent me one as well. I have 51 ties now. I think I can get started on this project. They are all different patterns and colors, so I will have to lay them all out to see how I want them sewn together. There needs to be a little structure (just a little)
It was 50% off everything Saturday. Got 11 more ties for .99 a piece!!!
I never had one; although when I was younger (waaaaay younger) a lot of girls had them. I don’t see them too much anymore, but I think I have to make one. It’s just something that I want. I think it would be kinda cute with a cotton peasant blouse. I’m a gonna do it.
Must start hitting up Goodwill for cast off ties.
HippieChick2 has gotten 15 cheers on this goal.
- AshaVera cheered this 1 month ago
- ✿♪ cheered this 3 months ago
- Dreamer~ cheered this 3 months ago
- Kira cheered this 8 months ago
- Ash cheered this 8 months ago
- Jeff Anderson cheered this 12 months ago
- joie de vivre cheered this 12 months ago
- Smiling to myself today... cheered this 13 months ago
- Lost Wayfarer cheered this 13 months ago
- fritopia cheered this 14 months ago
- JadedForever cheered this 15 months ago
- heaveemetal cheered this 15 months ago
- Ru ~ dig deeper cheered this 15 months ago
- Joyx3 cheered this 15 months ago
- AFrayedKnot cheered this 15 months ago