working on this . . .
HippieChick2 has written 5 entries about this goal
and today when we were poking around the store we found these kinda cool pedometers. They measure your steps taken and estimate calories burned. It just seemed like a fun thing to take with us to a city where we walk all over and eat too much!!!
was brought to my attention today!!!
I lost about 10 pounds. I hadn’t eaten for a couple days and I was sweating like crazy and I mostly sleep for two – three days. I assumed the weight could come back. It was a “sick” weight loss, not an actual diet and excercise weight loss.
When I weighed myself this morning . . . only two pounds are back!!! I have noticed that my appetite is still diminished and the antibiotic I have been taking makes me feel a little queasy so I tend to be very careful right now.
Don’t know what is going on exactly, I just know that I appreciate the weight loss!
than I was at 50. I know I weight less than I did when I was 50, but I can be way better. I have an awesome husband that I didn’t meet until I was 49. I want to enjoy a long long life with him. I need to work at this to make it happen. It will happen!!!
HippieChick2 has gotten 50 cheers on this goal.
- TashaBlue cheered this 5 days ago
- oldfatguy cheered this 6 days ago
- Daffer_Kent cheered this 1 week ago
- Jeff Welton cheered this 2 weeks ago
- Ponyo cheered this 1 month ago
- knitthis cheered this 2 months ago
- rosewilder cheered this 2 months ago
- Zaipher cheered this 2 months ago
- embracing_freedom_fully cheered this 3 months ago
- davidd cheered this 3 months ago
- Elyse_Mtl cheered this 3 months ago
- lob cheered this 3 months ago
- rockwilder cheered this 3 months ago
- Lailah cheered this 4 months ago
- stufaluf cheered this 4 months ago
- Segsy cheered this 6 months ago
- Lanie cheered this 6 months ago
- flying irishman cheered this 7 months ago
- littlemaxine93 cheered this 7 months ago
- Michael Rucker cheered this 7 months ago
- Dreamer~ cheered this 7 months ago