My routine with keeping up with my work and classes. Idk why I’m so lazy with this stuff and I know I need this to move on to better things in life! Still trying.
www.pennfoster.edu/ Don't settle for a Test. Get your high school diploma at home.
www.enterprisehighschool.us/ Online Test - Graduate Fast. Finish high school at home.
www.tradeschoolingprograms.com/ Don't Wait Any Longer - Free Online Diploma Progams.
HootHope has written 9 entries about this goal
Just a tad bit. Lately everything has been seeming gray. It’s a phase and I know it’ll pass. I only went to school 1 time last week because I was being lazy. Monday is a new day so I will be going 3 days next week with no exceptions & I will get my math packet done.
things are still going well with my GED classes. I’m studying work at the Pre-GED level so I know I’m going to get this done fast..Well faster than the old GED place. I wen’t 2 times last week. I couldn’t go this Monday because I wasn’t feeling well and I’m still not feeling well today. But i toughed it out and went Tuesday and I’m going 2 time’s today! I’m pushing myself forward. I actually like going to these classes. Great environment for me. Plus i’m out of the house!
I started my GED classes and I’m really confident with this new place i’m going to. I can feel my life changing but I honestly can’t wait till I start seeing my life change
I went to the orientation today. As soon as i walked in they said that the student’s are on summer break until next week grrr. So now a whole week of waiting. I’m so anxious.
Is the day that i’m going to start this process going. Is it like uber hard? I don’t do math, I’m terrible at it. Oh gosh I hope i do well. But i’m excited to get this process moving.
I was going to go today (instead of next monday) but the timing run’s into my Dr. Appointment grrr. So I will be going on the 6th for sure. I’m excited to get this stuff going.
I’m re-enrolling into another GED program and this time i know that i WILL stick to it, it’s for my future and for me! I can do this, I can do this. i don’t care if i have to walk their but i will get their and do it!
Well yes, i have graduated from high school and have a diploma to prove. Come to find out it’s a NON CREDITED diploma. Which means i’ve never went to high school nor graduated even though i’ve went to community college. suck, yeah i know. So i’m going back to get my GED. With out that i can’t do anything!
HootHope has gotten 22 cheers on this goal.
- Phoenix26 cheered this 4 months ago
- nevadagirlamber cheered this 6 months ago
- fritopia cheered this 7 months ago
- Pete cheered this 7 months ago
- Cherry87 cheered this 7 months ago
- roslyn43 cheered this 7 months ago
- lOVeIsXtasY cheered this 7 months ago
- newsurfiegirl cheered this 7 months ago
- Laura McCleery cheered this 8 months ago
- Gabriel2012 cheered this 8 months ago
- gyp1lady cheered this 8 months ago
- JadedForever cheered this 8 months ago
- wunderland cheered this 9 months ago
- Lyre cheered this 9 months ago
- irishka3 cheered this 9 months ago
- browneyes85 cheered this 9 months ago
- Ru ~ dig deeper cheered this 9 months ago
- zhou cheered this 10 months ago
- seasonal cheered this 10 months ago
- sue820 cheered this 10 months ago
- samIam cheered this 10 months ago