Yup! I did it. I’ve been on my new diet for 1 week going on 2 and I’ve lost 4.4lbs in a week and I’m more than happy. I finally got myself together and realized what I needed to do and wanted to do.
www.1staid1stcpr.com/ Blast that fat out of your life Drop the fat and increase love life
www.quickslimlipo.com/ Immediate results and no surgery! New Patient Special $250 only
www.flawlessraspberryketone.com/ Hailed as "the #1 Solution in a Bottle to Burn Fat." Try it Today.
www.hopehealth.org/ Your Last Diet. The Knowledge to Keep Those Pounds off Forever!
www.slimful.com/buy-now Buy Slimful™. Sinfully Delicious 90 Calorie Chew That Satisfies Hunger.
HootHope has written 4 entries about this goal
I’ve been working out for about 3 weeks now and dieting for about 1 month..
I’m not sure if you all heard of the HCG diet..No i’m not taking the droplets but I am using their calorie count. I’ve seen on they Ricki Lake Show that they eat only 500 calories. So last night I only at 500 Calories :) yeah I know that’s extremely low but I feel fine. & i’m also making an appointment with my health specialist.
I’m starting over. Why is dieting so hard?...well for me it is!. I need to loose about 40lbs which isn’t that bad but i might just lose more. So as of yesterday I’ve been watching what i eat. I use myfitnesspal app and i’ve been recording what i eat for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. sometime’s snack too.
HootHope has gotten 10 cheers on this goal.
- skyPRINCE cheered this 5 months ago
- Lolaandharriet cheered this 5 months ago
- Laura McCleery cheered this 8 months ago
- Living In God's Exquisite, Miraculous Sufficiency cheered this 8 months ago
- sweetlady628 cheered this 8 months ago
- rabbit hearted girl cheered this 9 months ago
- raslalique cheered this 9 months ago
- Nutmeggle cheered this 9 months ago
- GreenLongings cheered this 9 months ago
- Heather cheered this 10 months ago