Scotland. Its a fantastic place and i have only been twice. I must admit that the two times i have been there i saw the same things twice, Edinburgh then up to Lochness, however i love Edinburgh, there is so much to see and do there and i cannot wait to explore more of it! I really want to do more ghost tours of that place as i love reading about them online. Lochness is also a great place to check out and i have now driven all the way around Lochness and its very beautiful. What i would really love to do is spend a week up at the very north on Scotland. Doesnt that sound wonderful? Of course i would need the guy with the hot Scottish Accent as well!!
www.independenttraveler.com/Scotland Visiting Scotland? See 10 Ideas, in Pics, of Unforgettable Experiences.
www.viator.com/scotland Book 5-star rated tours and activities in Scotland on Viator.
www.hebrideanexcursions.co.uk/ Tours of the Highlands and Islands Unique Personal tours of Scotland
www.wow.com/What+To+See+Scotland Search for What To See Scotland Look Up Quick Results Now!
www.casamundo.com/cheap_rentals We have the best deals for YOU! Compare prices, pics &availabilites
ImUrHoneyBee has written 1 entry about this goal
ImUrHoneyBee has gotten 11 cheers on this goal.
- melissa cheered this 5 years ago
- Simon cheered this 5 years ago
- a man named Lew cheered this 6 years ago
- mmefaucon cheered this 6 years ago
- Philip cheered this 6 years ago
- Sir Aaron cheered this 6 years ago
- Des cheered this 6 years ago
- ZombieFlesh cheered this 6 years ago
- luaptrauts cheered this 6 years ago
- tanukigirl cheered this 6 years ago
- mostwicked cheered this 6 years ago