Hopefully July or August… money is such a horrible thing. It complicates everything because you can hardly do anything without it. At least it makes my life hell. And damn parents who don’t pay for anything… I am really becoming more and more bitter toward them each day…
www.bulwarkmoving.com/ Affordable, Reliable Phoenix Movers Free Moving Quotes. BBB accredited!
www.easymoveaz.com/ Full Service Moving Company. High Quality Service. Call Today!
www.inandoutmovers.net/ In & Out Movers, MD, VA, DC Call Now! For an Instant Free Qoute
www.arizonaaffordablemovers.com/ Save money by calling us now! Low cost moving & packing services.
www.azdmovers.com/ Family Owned Since 1978-BBB-A+ Rate Full Service Moving and Storage
Italygirl has written 5 entries about this goal
Yep… here I sit in my cozy little room… still living at home….figures though, this is how my life is… things never work out like I want…
May or August (preferrably May!) is the new proposed time to be out of this house… we’ve had some new additions the our household lately (my sis, her bf and their son!!) and it’s overwhelming and incredibly stressful… plus, my own personal goal for the last few years was to have my own place by the time I was 23. And that’s May….I suppose we’ll see….
Well, in a short time things have already changed…well, in my head really. I really want to go back to college, the main campus. The campus I go to doesn’t offer what I want to major in, and I think it would be good for me to try it again… alone. To be on my own and face it alone…because that is what I am. Alone. It’ll be hard. I’ll probably be eating nothing but saltines and water, but I need to do it. Let’s face it, I’m spoiled (not really, but more than my siblings) and if I don’t get out now I may never. The time is now. My chance is right now.
So, in January, maybe as early as December, I will be moving. I will be gone. I will be away from here.
Well, I think I may have a potential roommate… but we probably won’t move anytime this year… we both want to save up some money, and she absolutely has to move by next spring, so I have until at least then…
It’s kind of exciting. I already have a lot of stuff from when I thought I was going to move out before, so I don’t need that much stuff.
Well, it’s mid-March and I’m hoping to move out in mid-May or June. I need to move closer to my school so I can have better classes. I’m so excited, but also kinda scared. I am making myself do it, b/c I keep making excuses, like I need to save more money, or other crap like that…it’s going to take me just doing it for it to happen… I’m not really telling anyone either… if I tell my parents, they will say something negative and make me feel like I can’t do it… I just hope everything works out, b/c I don’t want to have to move back home or quit school!
Italygirl has gotten 26 cheers on this goal.
- Felicity87 cheered this 1 month ago
- starsofnorth cheered this 4 months ago
- boocupid cheered this 8 months ago
- Decoolest cheered this 11 months ago
- distancedarling cheered this 11 months ago
- Vladimir Barsukov cheered this 13 months ago
- divinearth cheered this 13 months ago
- Jenklein cheered this 13 months ago
- santa17 cheered this 14 months ago
- bratika84 cheered this 16 months ago
- iusedtotoo cheered this 21 months ago
- Veronica DM cheered this 22 months ago
- kirstycardboard cheered this 2 years ago
- Amritpreet Garcha cheered this 2 years ago
- Arisar cheered this 2 years ago
- erinmarie801 cheered this 2 years ago
- trajektoria cheered this 2 years ago
- Rebeckaa cheered this 2 years ago
- Tiff_P83 cheered this 2 years ago
- funandruins cheered this 2 years ago
- AdeedahGap cheered this 2 years ago