I know that I am a compulsive planner. I like to have a game plan to my life (control issues). That being said I have made a lot of goals (plans)in my life and as of right now I have reached most of them. I graduated from my bachelors program, worked for a year and now will begin a graduate program in a couple weeks (as planned). I got a puppy saved up and bought a new car by myself (as planned). And I found a new job that uses my bachelors degree close to home (as planned). Things are falling right into place yet I still find myself doubting and stressing over the future and the “unknown”: Will I be able to handle school, work, and my long distance relationship and still be a sane human being! ugh. I just have to keep telling myself everything will work out and I cannot control everything. I really need to learn to go with the flow…
www.ekornes.com/ Receive $300 Off Our Comfortable Sunrise & Ottoman in Paloma Leather
stressless-recliners.buycheapr.com/ Save Big On Stressless Recliners Sale: Massive Selection & Ultra-Cheap !
www.shop411.com/Stressless+Prices Find our Lowest Possible Price! Stressless Prices for Sale
www.homegoods24.com/Wardrobe Stressless Recliners up to 75% off. Compare prices & order now!
stressless-furniture-sale.dealhunter.us/ Great Deals Stressless Furniture Sale Get Stressless Furniture Sale Now
JaePetti has written 1 entry about this goal
JaePetti has gotten 13 cheers on this goal.
- . . cheered this 2 years ago
- jimrin cheered this 2 years ago
- Anoschen cheered this 2 years ago
- SpeshLTony cheered this 2 years ago
- Dreamer7787 cheered this 2 years ago
- Ru ~ dig deeper cheered this 2 years ago
- sitruunapuu cheered this 2 years ago
- sammeee cheered this 2 years ago
- Scott Bull cheered this 3 years ago
- bebrave cheered this 3 years ago
- sitio cheered this 3 years ago
- cucumber_melon8 cheered this 4 years ago
- LauralyBeautiful cheered this 4 years ago