There were four people in my mind that I wanted to get letters to first. One being my beautiful grandma who live across the country in Virginia. I miss her and I can’t wait for her to get this unsuspecting hand written letter I mailed Saturday. I hope it makes her day!
www.ask.com/To+Write+A+Letter Over 100 Million Visitors. Discover and Explore on Ask.com!
www.yellowletters.com/ For Investors, Agents, & Lenders Buy and Sell More Real Estate Fast
www.lifescript.com/ Writing A Romantic Love Letter. Browse Our Free Articles Now!
JaePetti has written 2 entries about this goal
This weekend I am off to look for some cute stationary to buy for my letters. I’m really excited about this goal. There are so many people in my life that I don’t talk to as often as I should. This small gesture that will be waiting for them in their mailbox hopefully will show them that:
“although we don’t get to see each other or talk as much as we may like; I still love and think of you often…”
JaePetti has gotten 13 cheers on this goal.
- adultbeginner cheered this 15 months ago
- 1R1S cheered this 18 months ago
- inspired_by_love cheered this 19 months ago
- avaluvsu37 cheered this 19 months ago
- whahappen cheered this 19 months ago
- Lanie cheered this 19 months ago
- Cristina cheered this 20 months ago
- idkbrblol cheered this 20 months ago
- JadedForever cheered this 20 months ago
- Ash cheered this 21 months ago
- Ru ~ dig deeper cheered this 21 months ago
- proudauzzie cheered this 21 months ago
- mufflena cheered this 21 months ago