woot! I haven’t smoked for about a week.
www.totalvoice.net/ Work with an Expert Coach/Therapist Voice-Dialects-Accent Modification
www.caring.com/ Senior Care Information & Reviews. Find Top Providers in 30 sec. Free.
www.thevoicestudio.org/ Improve vocal range & endurance All levels & styles welcome
www.worldslastchance.com/ U must own the most viewed end-time Bible prophecy videos today.
JaneMarie has written 5 entries about this goal
While celebrating my new found independence I drank a little and smoked LOTS
I spent the last two days eating terrible food, drinking and smoking cigarettes… Le sigh…my voice feels terrible, sounds terrible, and my disappointment in myself is through the roof. I have to postpone practice that way I don’t strain my voice do to the recent bout of depression I endured. On the plus side, nothing brings a lesson homE like physical pain.
After much surfingthe neti have came to the conclusion that I need to up my water intake to 3,786 ml (or five 750ml containers)...that’s slot of water. Let’s see if I can do it.
1. No smoke of any kind
2. No alcohol within 48 hours of a show/practice
3. Limit of two alcoholic beverages a week
4. No caffeinated beverages of anykind.
5. No dairy products, chocolate, or bananas before singing.
6. Lots OF WATER. Opinions vary but from my reading I need to have much more in order to not damage my voice.
JaneMarie has gotten 1 cheer on this goal.
- runwim cheered this 23 months ago