woot! I haven’t smoked for about a week.
my.care.org/ You have the power to ignite change around the world. Donate now!
www.facebook.com/dovefiles Is There A Suspect In Your Shower? Learn About The Dove® Truth Files!
itunes.apple.com/ Gary Catona's Voice Builder for iOS Used by the world's top singers
www.thevoicestudio.org/ Improve vocal range & endurance All levels & styles welcome
JaneMarie has written 5 entries about this goal
While celebrating my new found independence I drank a little and smoked LOTS
I spent the last two days eating terrible food, drinking and smoking cigarettes… Le sigh…my voice feels terrible, sounds terrible, and my disappointment in myself is through the roof. I have to postpone practice that way I don’t strain my voice do to the recent bout of depression I endured. On the plus side, nothing brings a lesson homE like physical pain.
After much surfingthe neti have came to the conclusion that I need to up my water intake to 3,786 ml (or five 750ml containers)...that’s slot of water. Let’s see if I can do it.
1. No smoke of any kind
2. No alcohol within 48 hours of a show/practice
3. Limit of two alcoholic beverages a week
4. No caffeinated beverages of anykind.
5. No dairy products, chocolate, or bananas before singing.
6. Lots OF WATER. Opinions vary but from my reading I need to have much more in order to not damage my voice.
JaneMarie has gotten 1 cheer on this goal.
- runwim cheered this 14 months ago