Zazumba 08 has written 18 entries about this goal
Tray 18 for almost three weeks. Oh well. An extra week isn’t going to hurt the teeth.
only six trays to go and I’m done.
14, they’re really moving and looking beautiful.
and not wearing them as much as I should but the amount they’ve moved is pretty incredible. Halfway through this now. So worth it.
They really must be moving, the last two trays have been painful
and I can see a huge difference. The process is easy and it’s working. The first night the new tray goes in is definitely an Advil night—but that is the smartest way to do it. Give them the night and try to sleep away with the new tray in.
Nine months to go!
is motivating. I forgot that this was uploaded to my Invisalign account. Seeing where the teeth should be and how they’re moving every two weeks til the finish (one year) makes me so happy I’m doing this.
Zazumba 08 has gotten 9 cheers on this goal.
- Ally ~ cheered this 2 years ago
- nomorehotdogs cheered this 5 years ago
- YesYourMajesty cheered this 5 years ago
- LaurieJay cheered this 6 years ago
- Bedhead2 cheered this 7 years ago
- Robynnn1 cheered this 7 years ago
- Dreamer~ cheered this 7 years ago
- Alena cheered this 7 years ago
- FlyingFader cheered this 7 years ago