I did this one in a lot less time than the old one. It took me about two months of working on it nearly every night.
www.hobbysquare.com/ Get Advice On The Hobbies You Love! Share Tips & Ideas Here.
finished-cross-stitch.buycheapr.com/ Save Big On Finished Cross Stitch: Massive Selection & Ultra-Cheap !
www.everythingcrossstitch.com/ Huge Selection. Low Prices On Cross Stitch Kits, Patterns & More!
www.ask.com/Cross+Stitch+Designs+Free Over 100 Million Visitors. Discover and Explore on Ask.com!
finished-cross.compare99.com/ Up To 70% Off Finished Cross Stitch Finished Cross Stitch. Compare
Joe Mayer has written 3 entries about this goal
Yay! After a year of working on it in bits and pieces, I’ve finally completed the little beastie. It still needs to be washed, ironed, and framed, but that’s the little trivia. Now to start on the matching phoenix…
I used to do counted cross-stitch when I was a teenager, and I quit for no particular reason. I recently dug up a bunch of the pattern books and such that I got from my mom when her arthritis became too painful to allow her to stitch, and looking through some of the patterns revived my interest. I plan to make a dragon for a friend of mine. Since it has been quite a while, it may be a bit slow going for a while, but we’ll just have to see…
Joe Mayer has gotten 13 cheers on this goal.
- incendio cheered this 5 years ago
- lesley cheered this 5 years ago
- cyberpunkdreams cheered this 5 years ago
- Celeste cheered this 6 years ago
- mandarcat cheered this 6 years ago
- silver8girl cheered this 6 years ago
- Vladimir the Polar Bear cheered this 6 years ago
- mazingrace cheered this 6 years ago
- Xtie76 cheered this 6 years ago
- Kat cheered this 6 years ago
- simmaplease cheered this 6 years ago
- aprilsunshinegal cheered this 6 years ago
- Almog cheered this 6 years ago