I cleaned my closet, hand-washed clothes, found clothing to donate, and cleaned my desk drawers. I’m procrastinating writing a project for work, but, boy, did I get a lot done as a result!
www.shopgetorganized.com/ Free shipping On Orders Over $50! Get 10% Off, Use Promo Code GOOFF.
www.brother-usa.com/Start-Here Starting A New Job or Renovating Your Home? Start Here With P-touch!
www.getorganizedwizard.com/ I Love Being Organized. And So Will You. Let's Get Started Today!
www.post-it.com/Durable-Tabs Official Post-it® Durable Tabs. Learn More and Find Where to Buy!
www.organizingqueennyc.com/ Organizing Homes, Businesses and Estates. Free Consultation
K82345 has written 2 entries about this goal
Today I read an entry from the blog, Zen Habits, about their clutter removal movement, called the “Clutterfat Challenge.” I don’t know about doing it in one month or posting pictures of my messes, but it sounds like a great method to do myself.
K82345 has gotten 16 cheers on this goal.
- Meredith cheered this 4 months ago
- Dead Writer cheered this 4 months ago
- Phoenix26 cheered this 4 months ago
- Aemorniel cheered this 7 months ago
- juneair cheered this 10 months ago
- dec80 cheered this 10 months ago
- Maggief927 cheered this 11 months ago
- Trauma_Junkie cheered this 11 months ago
- dragonfly35 cheered this 13 months ago
- Stephen cheered this 14 months ago
- SpeshLTony cheered this 14 months ago
- firefly1818 cheered this 14 months ago
- twopeasinapod cheered this 15 months ago
- kathybacon cheered this 16 months ago
- Living In God's Exquisite, Miraculous Sufficiency cheered this 18 months ago
- twinker_tinker cheered this 18 months ago