and guess what, guess what, guess what?!!! I now have 23 things that aren’t working properly instead of the 43 I had before! And I don’t have to do one of the exercises that shifts my spine into alignment any more because it’s already there. And I only have to go once a week now. So happy!
www.activeforever.com/PostureSupport Correct My Posture ® On Sale Shop At Active Forever And Save!
ask.com/How+To+Correct+Your+Posture How To Correct Your Posture. Discover and Explore on Ask.com!
www.alexandertechniquedvd.com/ Feel better, look better This DVD will change your life
www.proposture.com/ Simple and effective posture system The ProPosture Headband-order today
www.theperfectsit.com/ Custom Molded Integral Lumbar Support & Coccyx Relief System
Butterfly has written 34 entries about this goal
and this is the first that I’ve had a negative reaction. Usually, I’ve walked out feeling good, on a kind of “high.” Tonight I walked out with C., feeling nauseous. Wasn’t very nice at all, although it only lasted an hour. Now I just feel really tired. Going to talk to the chiro next visit and see what he says.
to my auntie’s chiropractor. Finally! He was very professional, explained things well and made me feel comfortable. And he picked things up that have been picked up in the past without seeing any x-rays. All 43 of them :S (Which is kind of ironic in a way). Today I have to go and get x-rays, then drop them off.
I spent ages the other night trying to take a photo of my back to see how much it had improved and it turns out someone took one for me. I’m in the one in the cream dress :)
gave me a voucher for her chiropractor.
After my last experience, I’m hesitant to go to another one. However, it is $280 worth of treatment for $45. It would be useful to see where I am at least.
also known as ‘Postural Realignment’, does anyone have any experience with this? I’m really intrigued.
This morning, I put my bra on without doing the clasps up in front of me and then turning it around! I don’t think I’ve ever been able to do that due to my curve.
- x20 sit-ups to strengthen stomach muscles which help the back. Man, I hate sit-ups.
- x5 Cat Poses to loosen back and spine.
- Did hand weights against the wall as recommended to not put pressure on my back.
Edit: Tai Chi
inquiring about a yoga class designed specifically for back and neck pain. Unfortunately it’s just finished, but I was told it’s going to start up on weekends and in the meantime, they recommend going to a remedial yoga class at least twice in the row to see if it’s what I am looking for. Sounds like it could do me good.
Lately my neck has felt stiffer than usual, combined with a dull ache at the back of my head. I’ve spent quite a large part of today doing neck exercises, massaging and applying a heat pack, all of which are helping a little, but not a lot. I’m guessing that the pain is from all the extra work my neck has to do to hold my head up due to my spine being misaligned.
Butterfly has gotten 96 cheers on this goal.
- pancreas24601 cheered this 5 days ago
- Aemorniel cheered this 3 weeks ago
- khushsi cheered this 3 weeks ago
- Ru ~ dig deeper cheered this 3 months ago
- _LovelyDisaster cheered this 3 months ago
- AshaVera cheered this 3 months ago
- marymoonshine cheered this 3 months ago
- fritopia cheered this 3 months ago
- OnlyMotivationForMe cheered this 3 months ago
- Milky Marla cheered this 5 months ago
- TajLV cheered this 5 months ago
- diosa cheered this 6 months ago
- Pete cheered this 6 months ago
- signora oye vey cheered this 7 months ago
- Maggief927 cheered this 7 months ago
- yodachan cheered this 7 months ago
- renewalsh cheered this 7 months ago
- Nicnow cheered this 7 months ago
- johnest cheered this 7 months ago
- bookish cheered this 7 months ago
- zuzesoo cheered this 7 months ago