I know the basics. I learned in home ec during 7th or 8th grade…I think it was 7th grade. I sewed a pillow. In high school I would spend my time with a crappy sewing machine mending dresses but nothing more. Out of school I managed to do a few more things. I made a harry potter dress for one daughter and another dress from a pattern for her. Also did a halloween costume. I’ve made a couple of “curtains” and a couple of doll items like a sleeping bag and the such and also a couple of christmas tree skirts. My main issue is my sewing machine which always messes up because it is a viking machine that needs special thread. Even when I use the “highly expensive thread” I still deal with plus, I’m big on wanting to make my own apron!
www.pennfoster.edu/ Learn at home. Sewing, alterations, creating patterns and basic design.
www.creativebug.com/Sewing From Quilting to Sewing to Crafts. Find Workshops For Every Level!
www.ask.com/Learn+How+To+Sew+Free Search for Learn How To Sew Free Find Quick Results now!
www.interweavestore.com/ Learn Everything You Need To Know About Sewing. Get Started Today!
Katrinia17 has written 1 entry about this goal
Katrinia17 has gotten 11 cheers on this goal.
- wunderland cheered this 4 months ago
- sweetlady628 cheered this 11 months ago
- Dragon_Lady cheered this 23 months ago
- CaliNoDayJob cheered this 23 months ago
- Bee Sage cheered this 2 years ago
- Cassidy cheered this 2 years ago
- newsurfiegirl cheered this 2 years ago
- aisa_basia cheered this 2 years ago
- Josh cheered this 2 years ago
- Lion Heart cheered this 2 years ago
- sunflowers&roses cheered this 2 years ago