I recently returned to working on my biochemistry studies. I am currently studying lipids.
www.rapidlearningcenter.com/Organic Rich-Media Organic Chemistry Course Break-Through Rapid Learning System
www.spirochem.com/ Taylor Made Molecules for Your Research. Request Your Quote.
www.elsevier.com/ Make your chemistry research more efficient. Discover more!
learn.webcrawler.com/ Search for Organic Chemistry Learning With 100's of Results at WebCrawler
www.cosmosontv.com/ Carl Sagan's Exploration of Time & Space Continues. Mondays at 10/9c.
KittenKitty has written 4 entries about this goal
I ordered the sixth edition of my Stryer biochemistry book. I had the fourth edition. I plan to finish studying it through by February, 2008. Then I think I will go through the entire thing again and learn what I missed the first time through. I also want to get serious about learning organic chemistry.
I have set a goal to study a little biochemistry six days a week. Lately I have been doing pretty well at it.
I went to restart this in my life. It’s tough to find time for it when I have so much going on with starting my business. I have been reading “Origin of Species” and counting that towards my biology study. I want to do a little more starting this week. My goal is to study four hours a week.
KittenKitty has gotten 9 cheers on this goal.
- whahappen cheered this 13 months ago
- braveelitegirl cheered this 14 months ago
- Rioka cheered this 2 years ago
- JeanGrey2 cheered this 2 years ago
- Lorelai_Gilmore cheered this 2 years ago
- laughingirl cheered this 3 years ago
- missmarmalade cheered this 4 years ago
- Trauma_Junkie cheered this 4 years ago
- monkeytonic cheered this 6 years ago