“Do the things you always wanted to…don’t think, just do. Take a glorious bite out of the whole world.”
LanaJay has written 10 entries about this goal
“Let’s just lay out a map of the U.S., close our eyes and point to a spot.”
My mom has never been on an airplane before and is kind of saddend by this. She told me the other night that she wanted her and I to plan a trip and ‘just go’. I’m really happy that she is so excited about flying. Originally she had suggested going to Hawaii, but I told her that was a terrible idea for 2 reasons: a) If you get on the plane and find that you hate flying, too bad because you’re stuck on that plane for 13 hours. b) I don’t like hot places, nor would Hawaii be a cheap ‘spontaneous trip’.
Any suggestions? I would love to go somewhere on the east coast.
I think that photography is really what makes me want to travel. There are so many unimaginably gorgeous places that I never knew existed. Of course I couldn’t name-drop even if I wanted to because I have a terrible time remembering them, or I never knew it in the first place. From now on when I come across a picture of a location that is stunning, I’ll make note of it.
“I plan on visiting every country, and not just for a day.”
There is only one person I know who would say this and hold to it.
“Dream Big!” – Advice from the wise
They mean what they say.
I would never change that about them.
Another thing – don’t ignore the things that are best for you.
“Find the one who will guide you to the limits of your choice.”
- “I’m leaving soon,” I remind my mother. “Sunday.”
“Sssshhhh,” she says. “Don’t talk about it.”
I’m always leaving. I get somewhere only to leave it again. – H.B
To make this goal easier, I should become an astronaut. I’ll see the majority of the world in one sitting, plus i’ll get to witness space.
How cool is that! That’s like – - – utopia! Movies, huge couch, and a stunning view? Sexy.
When will I have time to travel the whole world? When I think about it, the one line that comes to mind is, “Doesn’t it make you sad to know that life is more than who we are.” I guess that’s a valid statement.
Life Reality is infinite – we are not. You will always be at least a step behind the next best thing; there will always be something you haven’t done. It’s the same concept as, “There aren’t enough hours in a day to get work done.” I just don’t think there is enough time in life to see the whole world.
This is a life’s journey.
LanaJay has gotten 16 cheers on this goal.
- Ru ~ dig deeper cheered this 4 years ago
- afmilacci cheered this 4 years ago
- Marisa78 cheered this 4 years ago
- Lysine cheered this 4 years ago
- Karina cheered this 5 years ago
- houseofleaves cheered this 5 years ago
- kvead15 cheered this 5 years ago
- Pajodama is cheered this 5 years ago
- gponyinmich cheered this 5 years ago
- TheSwissFox cheered this 5 years ago
- Chocolunatic cheered this 5 years ago
- renewalsh cheered this 5 years ago
- Whiplash cheered this 5 years ago
- temporarydecoyerinn cheered this 5 years ago
- Gearhead_Shem_Tov cheered this 5 years ago
- funkfaerie cheered this 5 years ago