I smiled and laughed at this:
Landseer has written 14 entries about this goal
I smiled at my completion of my money tree.
I laughed at my dog’s reaction after getting
trimmed.(She wasn’t happy about the process,
but was very upset when it was over). The pile
of fur on the floor…I coulda’ made a whole
other dog lol.
Dog grooming can be fun
I laughed at something my friend said.
I smiled while walking with my dogs and
I smiled when I saw my Easter Lilies bloom.
I smiled when the wind carried their soft
scent on the wind in my direction.
I smiled when I decided to go for a walk
and found that my fruit trees have begun
to produce fruit. I just had to take
pictures to document this occasion. In
my post for growing my own fruit trees, I
posted the pear picture. In this post, I’m
posting the plum picture.
I did get to have a laugh at a guy
who was trying to chase a bird out
of his house…he smashed his clock
in the process, backed up into the
chandelier, fell over the chair, and
knocked everything with the broom…
The air was very blue around him…
Watching the snow falling and being out in it
with my dogs made me smile.
After last yesterday and last night, I was happy
and smiled when I looked outside at the sun. My
dogs were relaxing finally. It was also warm outside.
I smiled at that.
I laughed at an e-mail I received today from a friend.
Apparently a town in Germany is upset with some British
tourists stealing the signs…lmao…and it’s funny to
see there is actually a town called F** Germany.
hehehe. Anyone who has animals understand this one.
I laughed and smiled at my dogs wanting their
“butt scratch.” In unison they walked over, turned,
and backed up, standing waiting. It gets tough for
animals to reach their lower back area. Didn’t you
know that’s what humans are for…well, that, food,
Dogs love butt scratches
I smiled and laughed at my dog’s reactions to their
new swimming pool.
Well, I laughed so hard today…I got a two-fer done
on me. Somebody got me with the Muppets version of
“Carmen” and someone else Rick Roll’d me…courtesy
of the Muppets. ROFLAO
I also laughed at a conversation I had with another
person…wow the subjects that came up…giggles
I smiled at how adorable my dogs looked sleeping. I
smiled that it was sunny and warm outside instead of
rainy, cloudy, and dreary.
Landseer has gotten 38 cheers on this goal.
- chaucer1234 cheered this 2 years ago
- Dreamer7787 cheered this 2 years ago
- KarenLove cheered this 2 years ago
- Shelby cheered this 2 years ago
- Zarena cheered this 2 years ago
- Waynesworld cheered this 2 years ago
- Irishpheonix cheered this 2 years ago
- ihaveneatstuff cheered this 2 years ago
- Tony, the Bald Eagle cheered this 2 years ago
- NualaBuala cheered this 2 years ago
- Scott Bull cheered this 2 years ago
- newsurfiegirl cheered this 2 years ago
- Digitally Personified (heterotically degenerated) cheered this 3 years ago
- jimrin cheered this 3 years ago
- Acco3 cheered this 3 years ago
- Hannah Bassill cheered this 3 years ago
- Bob1623 cheered this 3 years ago
- caitnic09 cheered this 3 years ago
- skitty1458mk2 cheered this 3 years ago
- starstuff cheered this 3 years ago
- 14cauliflowers cheered this 3 years ago