Well I’ve got a sewing machine now and I just bought one for Sissy. We have made plans to go to my mom’s house tomorrow evening for our first sewing lesson. Sissy (who is 8) will be making an apron and I will attempt a skirt.
Lanie has written 3 entries about this goal
well, I bought a sewing machine this week at a yard sale and I’ve been pinning all kinds of sewing ideas from pinterest. It’s now time to put this goal into action!
She can sew anything and it looks fantastic! She tried to teach me to sew when I was younger, but I took no interest. – My loss.
Now that I’m older I wish I had made an effort to learn. My mom is still willing to teach me, but unfortunately she lives 2 hours away. Therefore, I’m going to have to arrange my schedule to spend some weekends with her.
Lanie has gotten 174 cheers on this goal.
- cats2kids6 cheered this 1 month ago
- Kristyfull cheered this 1 month ago
- Well, that's Ood cheered this 2 months ago
- princessTAB cheered this 3 months ago
- gitana17 cheered this 3 months ago
- Jana ;) cheered this 3 months ago
- Becky cheered this 4 months ago
- Paula Koala cheered this 4 months ago
- maraschin0 cheered this 5 months ago
- Straha cheered this 5 months ago
- Paper_Cake cheered this 6 months ago
- ghammatx cheered this 6 months ago
- ambler cheered this 7 months ago
- danidee27 cheered this 7 months ago
- CageLoves cheered this 9 months ago
- OH2TX cheered this 9 months ago
- rosewilder cheered this 9 months ago
- amandaperl cheered this 10 months ago
- Elizalib cheered this 10 months ago
- PhoenixRisingFlames cheered this 11 months ago
- Stéphanie cheered this 11 months ago