Well I’ve got a sewing machine now and I just bought one for Sissy. We have made plans to go to my mom’s house tomorrow evening for our first sewing lesson. Sissy (who is 8) will be making an apron and I will attempt a skirt.
www.friendlystitches.com/ Various classes available - sewing, quilting, embroidery & software.
www.pennfoster.edu/ Learn at home. Sewing, alterations, creating patterns and basic design.
Lanie has written 3 entries about this goal
well, I bought a sewing machine this week at a yard sale and I’ve been pinning all kinds of sewing ideas from pinterest. It’s now time to put this goal into action!
She can sew anything and it looks fantastic! She tried to teach me to sew when I was younger, but I took no interest. – My loss.
Now that I’m older I wish I had made an effort to learn. My mom is still willing to teach me, but unfortunately she lives 2 hours away. Therefore, I’m going to have to arrange my schedule to spend some weekends with her.
Lanie has gotten 174 cheers on this goal.
- Straha cheered this 3 days ago
- Paper_Cake cheered this 2 weeks ago
- ghammatx cheered this 4 weeks ago
- ambler cheered this 1 month ago
- danidee27 cheered this 1 month ago
- CageLoves cheered this 3 months ago
- Ponyo cheered this 3 months ago
- OH2TX cheered this 3 months ago
- rosewilder cheered this 4 months ago
- amandaperl cheered this 4 months ago
- Elizalib cheered this 4 months ago
- sorbet87 cheered this 5 months ago
- PhoenixRisingFlames cheered this 6 months ago
- Stéphanie cheered this 6 months ago
- rabbit hearted girl cheered this 6 months ago
- Elyse_Mtl cheered this 7 months ago
- oldfatguy cheered this 7 months ago
- butohdancer cheered this 8 months ago
- x_lau_x cheered this 8 months ago
- ooamaimomooo cheered this 9 months ago
- PCAB cheered this 9 months ago