Well I’ve got a sewing machine now and I just bought one for Sissy. We have made plans to go to my mom’s house tomorrow evening for our first sewing lesson. Sissy (who is 8) will be making an apron and I will attempt a skirt.
www.pennfoster.edu/ Learn at home. Sewing, alterations, creating patterns and basic design.
www.craftsy.com/Sewing Looking To Learn New Sewing Tricks? Check Out Our Free Sewing Classes
Lanie has written 3 entries about this goal
well, I bought a sewing machine this week at a yard sale and I’ve been pinning all kinds of sewing ideas from pinterest. It’s now time to put this goal into action!
She can sew anything and it looks fantastic! She tried to teach me to sew when I was younger, but I took no interest. – My loss.
Now that I’m older I wish I had made an effort to learn. My mom is still willing to teach me, but unfortunately she lives 2 hours away. Therefore, I’m going to have to arrange my schedule to spend some weekends with her.
Lanie has gotten 178 cheers on this goal.
- Becky cheered this 6 days ago
- Paula Koala cheered this 1 week ago
- Eloise cheered this 1 week ago
- maraschin0 cheered this 4 weeks ago
- Straha cheered this 1 month ago
- Paper_Cake cheered this 1 month ago
- ghammatx cheered this 2 months ago
- ambler cheered this 2 months ago
- danidee27 cheered this 3 months ago
- CageLoves cheered this 5 months ago
- Ponyo cheered this 5 months ago
- OH2TX cheered this 5 months ago
- rosewilder cheered this 5 months ago
- amandaperl cheered this 6 months ago
- Elizalib cheered this 6 months ago
- sorbet87 cheered this 6 months ago
- PhoenixRisingFlames cheered this 7 months ago
- Stéphanie cheered this 7 months ago
- rabbit hearted girl cheered this 8 months ago
- Elyse_Mtl cheered this 8 months ago
- oldfatguy cheered this 8 months ago