Okay, so I’ve gotten a lot of cheers on this goal recently and I am going to try to make it happen. Is it GOING to happen? Not likely, but here goes. I am going to write him a letter telling him that we should have lunch. It won’t be anything crazy, but of course I’ll bring my husband, and he can bring his family. Just a simple casual lunch. My letter will tell him that I think he reeks of coolness. It will not be a love letter. Yes, I would fly to France to do this. That’s not a problem.
www.ask.com/Meeting+Johnny+Depp Search for Meeting Johnny Depp. Look Up Fast Results now!
disney.go.com/TheLoneRanger Johnny Depp is Tonto, Warrior of Justice. Get tickets & watch on 7/3
www.thetrashtreasury.com/ Original Johnny Depp Cuff Wristband Custom Leather Cuffs & Bracelets
www.moviesunlimited.com/ The Movie Collector's Website! 1000s of titles not found elsewhere
Leezel has written 3 entries about this goal
So being a girl from San Diego, California, you would think that I would always make it to Comic Con, ever year. Well, the truth is, I can’t always go every year. It just gets too crazy and I really don’t feel like wrestling through crowds, running toward exhibit halls to make it to next panels, etc. Besides, I don’t have access to the “Industry” pass anymore that lets you cut in line to get in in the mornings. Yes, it was the coolest thing ever, but let’s get down to business:
I missed my chance to at least SEE Johnny Depp yesterday. I was home sick of all places when my fiance calls and says that Tim Burton, during a panel at Comic Con 2009 called for his “imaginary friend” to come out. Low and behold, it was Johnny (sigh). There would have been no way to meet him, I didn’t even have a ticket to get in and wasn’t going to pull the local stint: Pay an exiting kid for his day-badge out. Oh well.
Yeah, so like a lot of people here, I’ve pretty much had a crush on Johnny since I was 9 years old. Yeah, that’s back from 21 Jump Street (shows how old I am), and no Brad Pitt, River Phoenix, or Keanu Reeves has strayed me away. Johnny is the real deal.
Leezel has gotten 46 cheers on this goal.
- TG cheered this 20 months ago
- Cristina cheered this 23 months ago
- Kartik Dwivedi cheered this 2 years ago
- Dreamer7787 cheered this 2 years ago
- bebrave cheered this 2 years ago
- ntg cheered this 2 years ago
- fritopia cheered this 2 years ago
- GrannyToot cheered this 2 years ago
- trajektoria cheered this 2 years ago
- Mme Delacroix cheered this 2 years ago
- x_lau_x cheered this 2 years ago
- starie cheered this 2 years ago
- zdechlinka cheered this 2 years ago
- fashionista007 cheered this 2 years ago
- yogamom cheered this 2 years ago
- sunkissed86 cheered this 2 years ago
- diamondgirl215 cheered this 2 years ago
- nonnacookbooker cheered this 2 years ago
- Jillianne cheered this 2 years ago
- nurslaurie09 cheered this 2 years ago
- gitana17 cheered this 2 years ago