1. I have told my parents, in the last 3 months, that I love them.
2. There is no one whom I would dread or feel uncomfortable “bumping into”. (In the street, at an airport or party).
3. I have let go of the relationships which drag me down or damage me. (“Let go” means to end, walk away from, declare complete, no longer be attached to).
4. I do not gossip or talk about others.
5. I tell people how they can satisfy me.
6. I am fully caught up with letters and calls.
7. I always tell the truth, no matter what.
8. I do not “take personally” the things that people say to me.
Conclusion: I haven’t told my parents that I love them. Our relationship is a bit uncomfortable, improving, but not a perfect easy-going relationship. In fact, they haven’t told me either for ages. The second is about neighbors in my hometown, they are just not sympatic to me and always nagging my with stupid questions like when I am going to have a baby, how much I earn and blablabla. I just tried to avoid them. I don’t know if it’s possible to end their curiosity, probably not. There is still a few relationship in my life, fortunately really few which disturb me, and it’s only because I am too weak to say no. But I have to. I do gossip sometimes. I don’t always tell people what they should do for me, and it’s stupid of me, because if I don’t tell, how should they know what I want? There is a few calls I need to make and postcards to send. I lie sometimes, but only to not hurt or upset others or sometimes to save my ass. Is it really possible to ALWAYS say the truth? I don’t think so. But probably it’s better to be honest whenever possible. And I take things personally, and the negativ ones can really have an effect on me.
1. I have no legal clouds hanging over me.
2. I have excellent personal insurance. (Life, accident, disability, medical etc.)
3. My assets (car, home, possessions, treasures) are well-insured.
Conclusion: fortunately, on the money front everything is going well. We are working in Qatar, where everything is provided by my husband’s company, he has a good income, now that I will be back in the workforce the situation will be even much better and we can save a lot. I have a small legal cloud with my country which is nothing serious and can be cured quickly, I will take care of it this months when I go back home. Unfortunately our flat is not insured, and neither am I, I will need to take care of it. Now my work will provide me medical insurance, plus there is a health card which I need to renew, so like this there is no need of anything else. But I need to start a pension payment soon, and insurance myself in case of anything happen. My husband found a perfect solution, a saving account which contains insurance as well for death.
The uncompleted points:
1. I rarely use caffeine. (Chocolate, coffee, colas, tea) less than 3 times per week, total.
2. I rarely eat sugar. (Less than 3 times per week).
3. I rarely watch television. (Less than 5 hours per week).
4. I have had a complete physical examination within the past 3 years.
5. I have had a complete eye examination within the past two years.(Glaucoma check, vision test).
6. My weight is within my ideal range.
7. I am aware of the physical or emotional problems or conditions I have, and I am now fully taking care of all of them.
8. I use well-made sunglasses.
9. I walk or exercise at least three times per week.
Conclusion: I still eat unhelthy foods, like chocolate, sweets, donuts, fast foods, coke etc. I really need to reduce them to the minimum, and mainly eat what is good for me. I don’t drink or smoke at all. The TV watching should be reduced, sometimes I can just sit for hours in front of it, without actually anything interesting going on. But comparing to earlier times, I watch much less and read instead. I didn’t have any physical check-ups for many years and need to get it done! This one is really important, especially the gynaecological checkups for women. My vision is fortunately perfect, but it wouldn’t hurt to check. My weight is not ideal, I need to loose to feel comfortable in my skin. I have no sunglass, not good or bad. I have to buy one for next summer, a professional one. I walk every day with my dog, but really need to do more physical activity. I go to aerobics, but I should increase the weekly amount.
This is the list in which I am still not complete:
1. My personal files, papers, and receipts are neatly filed away.
2. My home is clean and tidy. (Vacuumed, wardrobes and drawers organized, desks and tables clear, furniture in good repair; windows clean).
3. My appliances, machinery and equipment work well. (Fridge, toaster, lawn mower, water heater, hi-fi etc.).
4. My clothes are all ironed, clean and make me look good. (No creases, piles of washing, torn, out-of-date or ill-fitting clothes).
5. My computer works very well and fully supports my efforts.
6. My hair is the way I want it.
7. I back up my hard drive at least monthly.
8. My bed is made daily.
9. I have nothing around the house or in storage that I do not need.
10. I am consistently early or easily on time.
Conclusion: I don’t really have a file for my personal papers, there is an envelope I keep my important papers, but I need to organize them better. My home is relatively clean, but I could devote more time to housewoeks. My turmiz machine isn’t good, should be replaced. Other things are working. In this aspect I am lucky to have a husband who can repair almost everything. My clothes are clean of course, but many of them are old, or not fitting me so well (the clothes I bought for the time I will be slimmer). So I need to get rid of things I won’t wear anymore, get new and well fitting ones, also to be fashionable, combinable, confortable and fitting me very well. Time for a new clothesline! Something is wrong with my laptop, also my husband’s laptop, we need to repair both very soon. MY heard drive is not backed up. My bed isn’t made daily, I should really do it, it doesn’t take much time. My hair isn’t really good, I have to pay more attention to it, go to hairstyler more often and iron them for occasions, not just wear them in ponytails. I am getting rid of things constantly, but there are still things I feel sorry for or just never got to throw out. I made a big progress on this, but need to throw out or give away many more things. I am always on time if something is very important to me, but if it’s not I tend to be late. I will have to change this and delay less.
I did the test, it is not so bad, but there are lots of things to improve. (When I was strickter, I got a lower result…:))
Physical environment: 15