The recipe is from my favorite Canadian recipe magazine.
Kathmandu has written 45 entries about this goal
Out of Anne Lindsay’s “Smart Cooking”. Needs a stronger curry flavor.
I bought some baby potatoes at the Farmer’s Market and made this recipe . It was delicious.
I think I’ve made this before but this time the recipe called for crushed melba toast instead of cornflake crumbs. It was pretty good.
Banana Bread, Cranberry Loaf, Honey Bran Muffins. Also made Chicken, Penne and Asparagus salad. I was bored on Sunday so I was baking to distract myself.
I’m going to give the Cranberry loaf to my Grandma.
Kathmandu has gotten 15 cheers on this goal.
- OH2TX cheered this 2 years ago
- JeanGrey2 cheered this 3 years ago
- anitius cheered this 4 years ago
- Abigail cheered this 6 years ago
- DoctorTeeth cheered this 6 years ago
- Taz cheered this 6 years ago
- applegirl84 cheered this 7 years ago
- jenrigs cheered this 7 years ago
- Justme2575 cheered this 7 years ago
- toxic_kiss88 cheered this 7 years ago
- tinyrose cheered this 8 years ago
- jackiestar cheered this 8 years ago
- Eleanor's Trousers cheered this 8 years ago
- Scottie Smith cheered this 8 years ago
- joless cheered this 8 years ago