and in with the red, green and orange.
Llh has written 6 entries about this goal
8 kg since I finished my phd. Looking sharp! ;-)
Nono, not really. But what a difference a haircut makes! I’ve had the same long wild hair for over 20 years. And now I have bangs. It took me a couple of days to get used to them, but now they’re here to stay. :-) It’s a lot shorter too, still long for most people, but too short for my wild head of waves. It looks like a haystack. But, and that’s the good thing about hair: it grows!
We installed a full size mirror in our bedroom closet and bathroom mirrors (can you believe we had none!?). This should help with achieving my goal of looking my best! ;-)
maybe I should focus on the holidays coming and just make myself ‘stunning’ for every party we have to attend. I’ll even make myself some amazing earrings.
not good at this. I need to treat myself better than I am doing now. I just can’t be bothered with spending more than 5 minutes on getting ready for work in the morning. I am trying to wear nice outfits, but often there is at least one thing not right. I keep putting off washing and combing my hair, nobody really notices, but it does look more beautiful when I’ve just washed it. I have no facial skin care routine whatsoever. Never wear make up, only for dress-up parties…
Anyways, I know I would feel more comftable and even happier if I ‘looked my best every day’, so I should care more…
Llh has gotten 16 cheers on this goal.
- herling cheered this 3 years ago
- Miracle16 cheered this 3 years ago
- llc09 cheered this 4 years ago
- Lindsay12287 cheered this 4 years ago
- lovely_lizzy cheered this 4 years ago
- SoulfulAspirations cheered this 4 years ago
- pelinn cheered this 4 years ago
- yodachan cheered this 4 years ago
- amelli cheered this 4 years ago
- SkipToTheEnd cheered this 5 years ago
- wraiths82 cheered this 5 years ago
- Alaythia cheered this 5 years ago
- Mme Delacroix cheered this 5 years ago
- fish_tank_love cheered this 5 years ago
- Retrospective cheered this 5 years ago
- MsAudacious cheered this 5 years ago