I’ve healed from a 2 level cervical fusion, untangled my QuickBooks nightmare, gone through my house from top to bottom and de-cluttered, along with keeping up with all the various other daily mundane chores and responsibilities this year. I’ve even cleaned out the garage & my closet last weekend. Keeping mental track of the small and large helps me to know that I am making progress and even slow progress is good progress. So… I’ma happy camper.
LifeRenewed has written 2 entries about this goal
I am purposing myself to be more conscience of all the activities I really do finish…. It’s so easy to not give myself credit for all the things I do accomplish and finish.
1. Household chores (I know this is never ending, but we still get them done daily, if not eventually.)
2. Providing meals and a full refridge for my family.
3. Continuing to support my children in their own endeavors.
4. Gardening (same as above)
5. Being faithful to feeding my plants this year, and they thank me for it by being beautiful.
6. My office work, meeting the deadlines make you know you’ve finished.
7. Making time to call my family & friends to catch up and stay in contact.
8. Making progress to get my knee fixed.
9. Planning to go to an event and actually going.
10. Continuing my studies, even though I sometimes don’t feel like it.
11. Being faithful with my exercising and watching what I eat.
12. Doing a lot of thinking and soul searching, to futher help me reach my goals and help me define who I am and what I want to be in this new season of my life.
13. Arranged and spent time with 4 friends recently.
14. Making progress reading all my books that I have planed to get finished.
15. Made another date to see another friend on Friday, woo hoo!
16. Got my MRI scheduled.
17. Got my MRI, scheduled my next Ortho appointment.
18. Finished The book Godslayer.
19. Called DK and went out to lunch with her.
20. Called RC and will be meeting him for lunch 9/3
21. Called my JF and talked for awhile. It was good to catch-up.
22. I am purposing myself to use all the food in my freezers by the end of summer, to get it all cleaned out and start out fresh for winter.
23. Cleaning…. again. Washed the dog beds. Washed the windows.
24. Did my yearly cleaning and rearranging of the china-hutch.
25. Emptied, cleaned and re-filled my spa.
26. Followed up with the Ortho, beginning a new chapter in “Knees”
27. Planned and went to the town carnival.
28. Have come to sanity saving, healthy minded conclusions reguarding my future, which causes the fears to disappear.
29. Made my store returns, Finally
30. Made dates to visit friends, and visited them.
31. Finished the self-improvement books I started.
32. Faced my fears of the future with a positive outlook… and vanquished the fears.
33. Made a list of my talents.
34. Defined what my core values are.
35. Wrote my new mantra and essay on “Come To Terms With Growing Older.”
36. Made my “To Do” list for steps to becoming a better person.
37. Made breakthrough progress in understanding myself better.
38. Identify my strengths.
39. I’m being fairly faithful doing my PT, so far.
40. Continuing working through current life issues, making progress.
41. Narrowing down my choices of where to volunteer.
42. Made my decision. Will volunteer @ Children’s Hospital (short term), Nemaste Children’s Home, Pokhara, Nepal (long term).
43. Made appointment to get that bump in my spine checked.
44. Deceided to move forward towards becoming a Flight Attendant.
45. Doing my PT.
46. Cleaned up the office desk.
47. Started work on the closet from hell.
48. CPR Certified ;D
49. Winterized the yards.
50. Got the spine bump checked… looks ok so far.
51. Finished another self-improvement book, 10/23/09
52. Cleaned and raked backyard. 10/31/09
53. Same for front yard 11/2/09
54. Doing my PT and getting my knees healthy enough to walk the lake again ;D
55. 11/09 – Walking the lake again… go me! (or at least, go knees!)
56. 11/24 – Got rehired at work on our rehire day, picked up uniform, got pass made.
57. First TB test done.
58. Second TB test done.
59. Turned in more paperwork at LLCH
60. Got my ID badge made up
61. Set up the Merry Friggin’ Christmas tree (There’s little joy in my heart, I’m such a Scrooge these days, but I must admit, now that it’s up and done it looks beautiful and surely does soothe my soul)
62. Called Dr. to set up next therapy option for my knees. Waiting for insurance approval.
63. Checked in at work to make sure my paperwork is in order.
64. Vacuumed the dogs before the carpet today, maybe that will help with the hair problem a bit! I thought they put “on” a winter coat in fall, not lose it!
65. Christmas shopping done… helps when you don’t try to buy for everyone ;D
66. Finished another book: How to Start Conversations and Make Friends
67. Completed my training for volunteer work at the Children’s Hospital.
68. Got my flu and H1N1 shots.
69. Beach plans…
70. Alaskan Road Trip ;D
71. Kayaked on Big Bear Lake
72. Cleaned out the new guest room
73. Columbia River Gorge Vacation
74. VV’s Oregon Road Trip
75. Finished my HIP Shots
76. Bought 2 Kayaks… now to take them out ;)
77. Maintaining my weight and fitness this summer :D
LifeRenewed has gotten 27 cheers on this goal.
- GorgeousGoddess cheered this 9 months ago
- snowylandscape cheered this 17 months ago
- Lors2911 cheered this 2 years ago
- tamaribu cheered this 2 years ago
- Dana is...bringing her own sunshine cheered this 2 years ago
- alternativechess cheered this 3 years ago
- songwine cheered this 3 years ago
- lifeisgood61 cheered this 3 years ago
- minlliw cheered this 3 years ago
- RubyCheeks cheered this 3 years ago
- Lucyboboosy cheered this 3 years ago
- Kristen cheered this 3 years ago
- barttr cheered this 3 years ago
- Dee cheered this 3 years ago
- Hudzo cheered this 3 years ago
- uvw cheered this 3 years ago
- Nick Helmholdt cheered this 3 years ago
- Katrina cheered this 3 years ago
- sweet vv cheered this 3 years ago
- Amarula cheered this 3 years ago
- vindalooo cheered this 3 years ago