I think I might answer these out of order… It makes more sense to me to do it thusly because some of these questions already have very easy answers that standout very vividly to me. And then, there are others that I’m sure I am still in the process of formulating during the daily/yearly course of my life….
1. How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are?
35, BECAUSE IT WAS A GOOD TIME IN MY LIFE AND MY BODY WAS STONG AND HEALTHY.
2. Which is worse, failing or never trying?
NEVER TRYING IS MUCH, MUCH WORSE THAN FAILING. WE LEARN BY FAILING. WE NEVER KNOW IF WE NEVER TRY.
3. If life is so short, why do we do so many things we don’t like and like so many things we don’t do?
RESPONSIBILITIES KEEP US DOING WHAT WE OUGHT AND NOT WHAT WE’D LIKE. WE MUST GIVE OURSELVES PERMISSION TO GO EXPLORE AND PURPOSE OURSELVES TO DO THE THINGS WE DREAM OF DOING. IT WON’T GET DONE IF WE DON’T GO DO IT!
4. When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?
YES.. BUT THAT’S NOT ENTIRELY A BAD THING. I’VE LIVED WELL, BEEN A GOOD CITIZEN, WIFE, MOTHER, SISTER, DAUGHTER. ALL THE PEOPLE IN MY LIFE ARE HAPPY, HEALTHY PEOPLE. AND THERE ARE 7 OF THEM OUT THERE THAT I’M RESPONSIBLE FOR. I THINK THAT’S A PRETTY GREAT LEGACY. THE SECOND PART OF MY LIFE IS IN THE WORKS. I WILL CREATE AND DO….
5. What is the one thing you’d most like to change about the world?
HATE AND INTOLERANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
6. If happiness was the national currency, what kind of work would make you rich?
HELPING OTHERS :)
7. Are you doing what you believe in, or are you settling for what you are doing?
SETTLING FOR WHAT I’M DOING, TRYING TO MAKE A PLAN TO DO WHAT I BELIEVE IS MY DREAM…
8. If the average human life span was 40 years, how would you live your life differently?
IF I HAD THE SAME FAMILY, WHICH I WOULD IN A HEART BEAT, I WOULD HAVE HAD TIME TO DO ANYTHING DIFFERENT. IF I DIDN’T HAVE THE FAMILY, I’D HAVE TRAVELLED THE WORLD VOLUNTEERING AND WORKING WITH PEOPLE AND ANIMALS :)
9. To what degree have you actually controlled the course your life has taken?
ABSOUTLY NONE OF IT!!!!....
10. Are you more worried about doing things right, or doing the right things?
HUMMMMMM…. BOTH :)
11. You’re having lunch with three people you respect and admire. They all start criticizing a close friend of yours, not knowing she is your friend. The criticism is distasteful and unjustified. What do you do?
SPEAK UP.. HE WHO CASTS THE FIRST STONE, DON’T YA KNOW..
12. If you could offer a newborn child only one piece of advice, what would it be?
DON’T BE AFRAID TO FOLLOW YOUR HEART…
13. Would you break the law to save a loved one?
DEPENDS ON IF THEIR GUILTY OR NOT, BUT PROBABLY YES…
14. Have you ever seen insanity where you later saw creativity?
15. What’s something you know you do differently than most people?
GET ALONG WITH OTHERS…
16. How come the things that make you happy don’t make everyone happy?
WHO SAYS THEY DON’T??
17. What one thing have you not done that you really want to do? What’s holding you back? VOLENTEER AND TRAVEL… MARRIAGE :(
18. Are you holding onto something you need to let go of?
PROBABLY, BUT WHAT TO DO???
19. If you had to move to a state or country besides the one you currently live in, where would you move and why?
BALI… BEAUTY, COST OF LIVING.
20. Do you push the elevator button more than once? Do you really believe it makes the elevator faster?
NOPE AND NOPE….
21. Would you rather be a worried genius or a joyful simpleton?
THAT’S SO EASY… A JOYFUL SIMPLETON FOR SURE..
22. Why are you, you?
BECAUSE EVERY EXPERIENCE AND RELATIONSHIP I’VE HAD THUS FAR HAS MADE THE ME THAT I AM. AND I’M A PRETTY DAMN GREAT ME :)
23. Have you been the kind of friend you want as a friend?
I’VE TRIED, BUT OF COURSE YOU CAN’T ALWAYS BE. I DO WHAT I CAN :)
24. Which is worse, when a good friend moves away, or losing touch with a good friend who lives right near you?
NO SUCH THING ANY LONGER…. FACEBOOK :)
25. What are you most grateful for?
MY BLESSINGS….AND THE TRIALS TOO.. THEY MADE ME WHO I AM TODAY..
26. Would you rather lose all of your old memories, or never be able to make new ones?
KEEP THE ONES I HAVE :)
27. Is is possible to know the truth without challenging it first?
NO… ALL “TRUTHS” SHOULD BE QUESTIONED, CHALLANGED AND SOMETIMES REDEFINED.
28. Has your greatest fear ever come true?
NOPE… AND I HAVE A PRETTY GOOD GUESS THAT THEY’RE ALWAYS WORSE IN OUR MINDS THEN IN REALITY…
29. Do you remember that time 5 years ago when you were extremely upset? Does it really matter now?
3 YEARS AGO.. AND YES…. IT MEANT THE WORLD TO ME..
30. What is your happiest childhood memory? What makes it so special?
WALKING TO THE CORNER DAIRY TO BUY AN ICE-CREAM ALL BY MYSELF.. INDEPENDANCE :)
31. At what time in your recent past have you felt most passionate and alive?
3 YEARS AGO… A VERY SPECIAL TIME IN MY LIFE.
32. If not now, then when?
33. If you haven’t achieved it yet, what do you have to lose?
WHAT I THINK IS SECURITY AND COMFORT.
34. Have you ever been with someone, said nothing, and walked away feeling like you just had the best conversation ever?
OF COURSE :)
35. Why do religions that support love cause so many wars?
INTOLERANCE AND INDIFFERANCE..
36. Is it possible to know, without a doubt, what is good and what is evil?
37. If you just won a million dollars, would you quit your job?
NOPE, AND I’D GO DO ALL THE OTHER STUFF TOO! (I WORK SEASONALLY AS A SNOWBOARD INSTRUCTOR, AND I LOVE MY JOB!!!
38. Would you rather have less work to do, or more work you actually enjoy doing?
39. Do you feel like you’ve lived this day a hundred times before?
TRUTHFULLY… YES AND I HAVE… NEEDING A CHANGE HERE..
40. When was the last time you marched into the dark with only the soft glow of an idea you strongly believed in?
LAST YEAR.. I CREATED AN EMPLOYEE HANDBOOK EVEN THOUGH I FACED OPPOSITION. BTW… IT WAS RECIEVED IN THE END WITH GREAT APPROVAL :) (NOT BY THE NAY-SAYER)
41. If you knew that everyone you know was going to die tomorrow, who would you visit today?
A COUPLE OF SPECIAL PEOPLE, THEN FAMILY..
42. Would you be willing to reduce your life expectancy by 10 years to become extremely attractive or famous?
43. What is the difference between being alive and truly living?
SLOWING DOWN LONG ENOUGH TO BE GRATEFUL AND SMELL THE ROSES…
44. When is it time to stop calculating risk and rewards, and just go ahead and do what you know is right?
WHEN YOUR KIDS NO LONGER NEED YOU…
45. If we learn from our mistakes, why are we always so afraid to make a mistake?
FEAR IS A POWERFULLY FEARSOME THING… MOST TIMES IT’S BIGGER IN OUR HEADS THEN IN REALITY.
46. What would you do differently if you knew nobody would judge you?
47. When was the last time you noticed the sound of your own breathing?
THE OTHER DAY.. DURING A TIME OUT..
48. What do you love? Have any of your recent actions openly expressed this love?
HELPING OTHERS… YES.. TWICE A WEEK I VOLUNTEER AND READ TO A BLIND WOMAN WHO THINKS THE WORLD OF OUR TIME TOGETHER…
49. In 5 years from now, will you remember what you did yesterday? What about the day before that? Or the day before that?
WELLLLLLL… I’M GOING OUT TONIGHT TO WATCH THE PERSEOID METEOR SHOWERS IN THE DESERT, SO I SURE HOPE SO :)
50. Decisions are being made right now. The question is: Are you making them for yourself, or are you letting others make them for you?
PRESENTLY, I’M BEING RESPONSIBLE AND STAYING PUT…