- new pillows (after weeks of suffering with uncomfortable old ones)
- a strimmer – ready to sort out the over-grown garden now that
- the big bush that Andy took out has now all been chopped up & most of it binned.
- washing is up to date
- dry washing has all been put away
- prize posted to Marisa
- house clean, tidy & vacuummed
- Several blog posts done
- movement on several goals
Now I need to start to focus on the bigger picture – what big things do I need to move forward?
Lindiop has written 2 entries about this goal
I’ve changed this in response to a conversation with my partner. The idea is that for the next ten days I do things when they occur to me & not let them build up into an overwhelming to do list that debilitates rather than energizes.
I did it yesterday and it did make a difference – more got achieved & things that never make it to the top of the priorities got done without fuss.
So I wonder what I’ll have achieved by the end of today?
First on today’s list breakfast & then go buy new pillows!
(We’ve been moaning about them for weeks if not months!)