...and the best thing around!
www.amazon.com/Books Low Prices on Millions of Books Free 2-Day Shipping w/ Amazon Prime
www.chickasaw.tv/ Hands on activities & exhibits at the Chickasaw Cultural Center.
www.vermontprivatevacationhomes.com/ Ski Rental Houses - Sleep 18-32 ppl Indoor, Heated Swimming Pool!
Dreamer~ has written 11 entries about this goal
I’m now expressing it in the form of Haiku. I’ve written another piece and have one ready for tomorrow! Check out Yellow~
“There is no difficulty that enough love will not conquer. There is no disease that enough love will not heal. No door that enough love will not open. No gulf that enough love will not bridge. No wall that enough love will not throw down. And no sin that enough love will not redeem. It makes no difference how deeply seated may be the trouble. How hopeless the outlook. How muddled the tangle. How great the mistake. A sufficient realization of love will dissolve it all.And if you could love enough you would be the happiest and most powerful person in the world.”
If you’d like to read more quotes about love and even listen to a song, here is a link.
We went to a family gathering because Aaron’s grandma passed. We picked up his sister and a niece and nephew. They had a fish fry and loads of other food. I enjoyed the company of his family as we talked, laughed and shared. Aaron brought his massage chair in order to help his family relax. He’s great at doing what he’s best at for the benefit of others. Although there was a physical loss, I didn’t feel a wave of sadness there. Just a sense of reality and being present, awareness of the people who were physically there and a caring and nurturing energy in the house~
Afterward, we walked around Somerset Mall. Let’s go into Tiffany’s and look at wedding bands he said. We walked in and he had me sized. They had a ring I wanted a couple of years ago that I didn’t see… Wow! I was sized for a ring today!
The stones were unbelievable, yet I’d like something a little more unique. Is this real?
“How do you feel about us?” he asked.
“I love the time we spend together (practically everyday),” I told him.
“Well what do you think about marriage? Is it a possibility for us?” he asked.
Marriage is a possibility, let’s really spend some time thinking and talking about this ;)
I really enjoyed the company of my Mom’s side of the family this weekend. We were able to express both sadness and joy, laughter and fun! Seeing the kids play and interact well was good. Listening to the wisdom of the older generation was great! The food was fantastic and the time spent was priceless. I let my aunts know my home is open for future gatherings~
I listened to Beyonce and Stevie Wonder sing “So Amazing”...at least I think that’s what it’s called, by Luther Vandross. It is a beautiful song. I’m in a great mood~
I realize that whatever love I receive is a blessing. I am better off focusing on and being grateful for the love I share, receive and give…my life is better for it~
Dreamer~ has gotten 417 cheers on this goal.
- seeking~serenity cheered this 4 weeks ago
- alittlebitzesty cheered this 1 month ago
- Kira cheered this 2 months ago
- GeorgiaRain101 cheered this 3 months ago
- brilessthan3 cheered this 3 months ago
- Andromeda cheered this 4 months ago
- alchemii cheered this 4 months ago
- Rochetris cheered this 4 months ago
- HippieChick2 cheered this 4 months ago
- Cornucopia cheered this 4 months ago
- TeenyBean cheered this 5 months ago
- misslioness94 cheered this 5 months ago
- embracing_freedom_fully cheered this 7 months ago
- spiraljetty cheered this 9 months ago
- Stephen cheered this 10 months ago
- themingtheworld cheered this 10 months ago
- Optionally_Mine cheered this 11 months ago
- Cherise cheered this 12 months ago
- TooCreatives cheered this 17 months ago
- chriswithak cheered this 19 months ago
- AWGrace cheered this 20 months ago