With my youngest son… about things that really matter~
Dreamer~ has written 22 entries about this goal
Today I texted the youngest to have a good afternoon…. and that I love him. The other day he was telling me that when at work, he’s on his feet the whole time and it’s tiring. So I thought a a break in that activity might be welcome…
has returned to our home… he’s different after being gone for over a year- open, willing and doing things differently~
Called me this evening in a noticeably happy mood. The last time A & I got together for weekly prayers, I asked for his well-being along with his being tuned into Divine guidance and acting on it. A few days later, I began spending concentrated time seeing him wake up, living his best life- whatever that may be for him.
He said his Dad invited him over and discussed a business partnership, he told me they had a talk and exchange unlike any other they’ve ever had and he was excited, hopeful and felt a bond.
I told him that I was happy that he was pleased, that I love him and I’m glad he called to share his good news with me!
My son approached me and started talking. He’s thinking about what he wants to do next. He has a few ideas and plans that will keep him moving forward. I am grateful that he is candid and open to sharing with me. I’m glad that he has so much insight~
We had an Open House for my son. We shopped and prepared the whole weekend and he helped ;) He thanked me several times for having the party for him. We had a great time with friends and family!
Came by to visit this morning, before going to work. I enjoyed those few minutes as we sat and chatted. When I lokk at him and see a grown man, I don’t how time passed so quickly!
He still gives me a hug and kiss at the door. All we need is love ;)
I had a talk with my daughter about expecting actions from others that she would not be willing to commit to herself.
Let’s be reasonable ;)
Today we discussed college (again) and funding his one of choice. I wanted him to know that he should hold on to his dream and realize that sometimes we have to make a pitstop before crossing the finish line. His pitstop may be a community college, just to start~
We spoke in the car today. I talked about how it was never in my plan for my marriage to end. She feels slighted. She may never understand. I grew up in a household that was less than perfect. In fact, the older I got, the worse it became. Listening to arguments, bad mouthing, witnessing blatant disrespect and worse… no way was I going to model that for my kids. That relationship is history. I believe the more we share, the more accepting and at ease she’ll become~
Dreamer~ has gotten 316 cheers on this goal.
- usedtohaiku cheered this 11 months ago
- PasadenaSue cheered this 12 months ago
- rosewilder cheered this 13 months ago
- Miguel Gutierrez cheered this 14 months ago
- hhannah cheered this 14 months ago
- Sarah Kay cheered this 21 months ago
- algrobot cheered this 22 months ago
- Bob1623 cheered this 1 year ago
- Kira cheered this 2 years ago
- Dawn Treader cheered this 2 years ago
- superintend cheered this 2 years ago
- heartshapedspatula cheered this 2 years ago
- Optionally_Mine cheered this 2 years ago
- BayanhAli cheered this 2 years ago
- butohdancer cheered this 2 years ago
- Born of Stardust cheered this 2 years ago
- seasonsoflove cheered this 2 years ago
- eclectic passion cheered this 2 years ago
- JWillow cheered this 2 years ago
- Amy Wilson cheered this 2 years ago
- AgneZed cheered this 3 years ago