74- The happiness of people I care and love.
75- When I stop thinking and overanalyzing, and actually, live in the present time.
76- Inner dialogues.
77- Being and doing the best I can.
78- Doing a good act or a favour for someone who needs it.
79- Starting something.
80- The touch and feeling of wet sand around my feet in the sea shore.
81- Popping bubble wrap.
82- Getting a massage.
83- A long hot shower.
84- Being alone with my thoughts.
85- Rethinking things over and over again (not very helpful though).
86- When it comes to my mind that I should very grateful, since, generally I have a great life, with family, love, health, security, a good job, and many other nice stuff.
87- Music with violins.
88- Exotic foods and flavours.
89- 80’s music.
90- My powerful mind.
91- Colorful things.
92- People who do things slowly and gently.
93- Doing something that I used to be afraid of or didn’t know how to.
96- The energy after work out.
97- Finding out I have something in common with someone and chatting about that.
98- Aesthetic, combined, well-thought, beautifully decorated tables, furniture, outfit, spaces, anything! I like watching beautiful things.
99- Having no worries.
100- Completing this list
Logradora has written 7 entries about this goal
74- The happiness of people I care and love.
54. Being healthy.
55. Having time for me.
56. Getting what I want.
57. Planning my future (it doesn´t matter if it is about the next day or the next 2o years).
58. Treating my body and myself right.
59. Having a close time with my mother and father.
60. Being right.
61. The idea that someday I will have the life, the body, the house, the job that I want.
62. I am proud I don’t have a Faceebok account (except the one they forced to me to open for work reasons, which I hardly use and will erase forever in December).
63. Not following trends.
64. Having a mind of my own.
65. Going to a restaurant.
67. My curvaceous body, which will look even better!
68. Buffet breakfast at hotels.
69. Good clothes and fashion.
71. I am proud of my emotions and personality.
72. I often feel superior to other people, and I hope that an improvement in my appearance will help me expose that feeling and be more open and more confident.
73. Very girly stuff.
52. British music.
53. Morrissey´s songs: Jack the ripper and Christian Dior.
41. The feeling in the air around Christmas and New Year, even though a lot of things must be prepared, and cooked, and bought, and people are all rushing in the street; I still really like that special time of the year.
42. Looking myself in the mirror and feeling really beautiful.
43. When people compliment me on my intelligence, or my good results at work, or something yummy I cook.
44. Going to the cosmetician.
45. Knowing something that nobody else knows.
46. Expectation of a special moment.
47. Finding out that I am important.
48. Jewelry, I think I would like to desing jewelry someday.
49. Helping someone else.
50. Discovering I can do anything I intend (and having the will power and strenght to actually do it).
22. Completing the newspaper’s autodefinido.
23. Rainy Saturdays (not Sundays because they are depressing).
24. Going to the mall with mom and sister (the important thing is not buying, but spending time together).
25. When I make plans and everything happens just as planned.
26. Stepping over dry autumn leaves.
28. Laugh till I cry and my cheeks hurt.
29. The thrill I get when I think about my future.
30. Declutter, and watching decluttering shows on TV.
31. It happens very rarely, but waking up early and enjoying the morning on weekends or when I don’t have to go to work.
34. A hot shower.
35. Watching the number of completed things in 43things grow.
36. Cleaning, not because I like cleaning, but I love having a neat and tidy home.
37. When people get what they deserve (whether good or bad).
38. Colin Firth.
39. The bootblack at the bus stop. he´s an old man, and it makes me feel tenderness to watch him work.
40. Daring to do something new.
1- Being with my family
2- My boyfriend
3- Morning sun
4- A The Simpsons marathon
5- Watching lava (unusual!)
6- The smell of coffee
7- Receveing flowers as a gift
8- The feeling of Friday evening, after working week is completed, with a whole weekend ahead
9- Having an orgasm
10- Sleeping late, taking a nap
12- Eating pasta
13- Being complimented on the street
14- Finish what I start
15- Reading a good mystery or police novel
16- Watching little kids run, when they move their little arms and legs
17- Vanilla ice cream
19- The smell in the air and the wind before a storm starts
20- Squeezing my cat
21- Squeezing my little sister