But you can attempt to inform more people of more perspectives of what may have happened in the past – so that not only one version of history is considered.
www.sylvanlearning.com/ Improve Test Scores with Sylvan. Get Started Today for Only $95!
www.mo-media.com/act/ Study guide shows exactly what you need to raise your test score. aff.
www.flashcardsecrets.com/act 300+ ACT tips: Our flashcards are guaranteed to help on the ACT test.
Compassion in Art has written 5 entries about this goal
If you channel and encourage others into systems where it is perceived there are only a few finite resources – and only one or a few people can win – leaving the majority of people as “losers”, then the majority of people will likely be losers. And many of the people in that majority will, correctly or incorrectly, perceive themselves as losers.
For some people, this concept may seem obvious or simple, but it may be more complex and insipid than many people give it credit.
Examining your work and social systems, what percentage of the participants can “win”?
If you think too few people are able to win, then you can consider attempting to participate in different systems. That might be a better option than repeatedly enforcing systems where only one or only a few can “win”.
What makes you special is not that you are one of a kind.
Everyone is one of a kind.
What will make you special?
Try to be kind to everyone.
Heaven is not so much a place you find as it is a place you re-create every day.
If I have a talent that is uncommon and valuable, it is an ability to recognize valuable, yet underrecognized and undervalued positive traits in others.
My love has an incredible ability to create social environments where everyone around her can shine. Often, even the people shining around her don’t see the good she is doing for them.
Compassion in Art has gotten 28 cheers on this goal.
- amsanjorge cheered this 17 months ago
- Sammi cheered this 2 years ago
- x_lau_x cheered this 2 years ago
- Blue_Bird cheered this 2 years ago
- Matt Maldre cheered this 2 years ago
- TajLV cheered this 2 years ago
- vylimeemily cheered this 2 years ago
- loving each day cheered this 3 years ago
- joyjoei cheered this 3 years ago
- ElleLyzette cheered this 3 years ago
- a. cheered this 3 years ago
- Iwantobespecial cheered this 3 years ago
- Todd Schoonover cheered this 3 years ago
- Anoschen cheered this 3 years ago
- Creativechatname cheered this 3 years ago
- SG cheered this 3 years ago
- lagnappe cheered this 4 years ago
- Jane_Do cheered this 4 years ago
- suzisuzi cheered this 4 years ago
- billsgirl cheered this 4 years ago
- mariemms cheered this 4 years ago