my goal this holiday is to complete the 3 books, i am just about to buy the 5 game of thrones books so I think that I can only start reading the got books after i have finished the lotr books as a reward hahaha its just that I struggle to finish even the first lord of the rings book.
www.audible.com/ Download Now for Just $7.49. Listen Instantly on iPhone/Android
www.amazon.com/ Low Prices on Millions of Books Free 2-Day Shipping w/ Amazon Prime
www.catholiccompany.com/ Trilogy by J.R.R. Tolkien. Catholic Gifts for All Occasions.
www.interiorsbuyer.com/ 40% Off Lord of the Rings Books Don't Miss These Awesome Deals!
www.thehobbitjewelry.com/ Licensed & Crafted in Middle Earth. Shipped Free. 5 Year Guarantee
LyLy13 has written 3 entries about this goal
my goal is to read 10-20 pages a day for the next 100 days or so so that I can finish it! i love the story but its very difficult to keep involved with it!
I always get about 100 pages in and then i just can’t concentrate, i know its the language he uses. This summer holidays I AM GOING TO FINISH THE BOOK.
i read the hobbit and didn’t have any problem with it? so i don’t know why the lord of the rings is diffirent
LyLy13 has gotten 16 cheers on this goal.
- Ixii cheered this 2 months ago
- Amy A cheered this 2 months ago
- The Chocolate Girl! cheered this 7 months ago
- EllieFunt cheered this 7 months ago
- browneyes85 cheered this 10 months ago
- Holly cheered this 20 months ago
- sofiasofia cheered this 20 months ago
- yogamom cheered this 20 months ago
- fritopia cheered this 21 months ago
- nifwlseirff cheered this 21 months ago
- Endrina cheered this 23 months ago
- sitruunapuu cheered this 2 years ago
- StupendaFanciulla cheered this 2 years ago
- Zarena cheered this 2 years ago
- octoberclovered cheered this 2 years ago
- DiamondMind cheered this 2 years ago