My sweet little girl went to her first National Walk for Epilepsy – and she walked across the finish line! Words just fail me. I love her brave little heart so much!
MMiller0601 has written 32 entries about this goal
My daughter ran up to me and gave me her cup, both to pretend to drink out of and to refill. THat is the first time EVER that she’s done that! And she continues to do it, so I am EXTREMELY excited.
In addition, she brought me her hairbrush and demonstrated what she wanted by brushing her hair and then handing me the brush. I’m SO Happy; some days I just wonder how far she’s going or if she’s making any progress, then she does these things!
My son wrapped his arms around my neck, squeezed, and said “I just LOVE you, Mama” the other night. It was the best feeling :-)
My daughter spontaneously clapped hands with daddy (patty-cake) and then clapped her hands joyfully! Yay – first time EVER that I’ve seen her do that!
My husband and I and our two children went to see a Christmas train display and then drove around to see Christmas lights last night and had a great time. My son LOVED the train display – in fact he probably could have given a talk on everything that was on display. My daughter, bless her dear little heart, giggled all through the drive around to see the lights. I really LOVE that sound :-)
I went to a family reunion this weekend – just overnight because we had to leave our daughter at home. She’s five but developmentally about 18 months, which makes traveling difficult. At any rate, we had a great time at the reunion…but I really, REALLY missed my daughter. When I walked in to my mother-in-law’s house to pick her up, her entire face lit up, she ran to me and hugged me hard – and she cupped the back of my head just like I do to her. That’s a first and it was SO sweet! Then, later this evening, after dinner, she crawled up on my lap, hugged me close and said – VERY CLEARLY – Mama! I don’t need ANY gifts at this point – NOTHING can top that!
I made kissing noises at her today, and she wrinkled up her cute little nose, grinned at me, and ran over to hug me and let me kiss her face :-D
She’s discovered that running up and hugging Mama gets lots of kisses all over her cheeks…which makes her giggle :-D
Fun for everybody :-D
My daughter discovered a new, fun game this week – Catch Me If You Can. :-)
She takes my hand, pulls me off the couch, then runs away giggling like a little maniac :-).
Today she discovered she can chase Mama back and it is twice as fun!
Sophie actually picked up a spoon (with food already on it) and put it in her mouth today! I have never seen her do this before and she FINALLY, FINALLY did it! Three times at school! WHoo-hoo!
MMiller0601 has gotten 33 cheers on this goal.
- Celtic Christian cheered this 1 hour ago
- Optionally_Mine cheered this 19 hours ago
- eclectic passion cheered this 3 weeks ago
- katayah cheered this 1 month ago
- Simon cheered this 1 month ago
- Endrina cheered this 2 months ago
- maga2010 cheered this 2 months ago
- sillyb cheered this 2 months ago
- mazingrace cheered this 3 months ago
- embracing_freedom_fully cheered this 3 months ago
- toomuchcoffee cheered this 4 months ago
- OpheliaStrange cheered this 4 months ago
- Ever mindful cheered this 4 months ago
- brilessthan3 cheered this 4 months ago
- la_Mouse_et_moi cheered this 4 months ago
- skyPRINCE cheered this 4 months ago
- Stu cheered this 4 months ago
- aswedishlime cheered this 5 months ago
- SuBu rooroo cheered this 6 months ago
- seeking~serenity cheered this 17 months ago
- Bob1623 cheered this 19 months ago