I feel like I sleep about as well as I can expect with my circumstances. I would really like to thank Carm for her support and sending me lots of great references! This goal will always be a little bit of a challenge until I change my work, so I put it under Do Again category.
www.bettersleep.org/sleep-better The Better Sleep Council has tips to help you get a good night sleep!
www.wellmont.org/ Rest assured, we can help. Get more info & take a free sleep test 24/7.
www.mattressdiscounters.com/ Luxury Mattress Brands For Less. Shop Online & Get Free Delivery!
www.amazon.com/Best-Deep-Sleep Fall Asleep Fast & Wake Up Rested 100% Natural Sleep Aid "That Works"
www.beautyrest.com/ Experience Recharging Sleep with a Beautyrest® Mattress. Learn More.
MamaKitty has written 10 entries about this goal
After working three 12 hour shifts in a row, I got 15 hour of sleep in 24 hours! On Wednesday, my nurse practitioner recomended taking melatonin. It worked great, but there are some drawbacks. I need to investigate melatonin more before using it much.
Six very good hours today.
for 5 days. I’m feeling better rested. I went to bed at 8:00 last night and got up at 2:30 a.m. So my sleep is a little off. Trying to keep a log is difficult because I catch snatches here and there. Also, I spend quite a bit of time lying down, awake, trying to sleep. I may try Todd S.’s suggestion for more exercise.
Yesterday – seven hours
Today – five hours
Something has to change…
five hours of sleep today. I just can’t stay asleep. And I have to work tonight. Arrrgh!
I’m starting to document in my planner the number of hours of sleep I get in 24 hours. Retrospectively, I slept 6 hours on 2/20/08. Today, I slept 9.5 hours (I have to work tonight). My husband noted that I probably slept too early in the day in order to be prepared for tonight. I might lie down for a short nap later.
sleep log of some sort. Yesterday to today, I slept 16 hours. Some days I get only 4 hours of sleep. My hope is for a better balance.
last night. Woo Hoo! Because I work 12 hour night shifts, I really struggle with getting enough sleep.
MamaKitty has gotten 27 cheers on this goal.
- EllieBeauty cheered this 5 years ago
- jimrin cheered this 5 years ago
- keylimepies cheered this 5 years ago
- ann daniels cheered this 5 years ago
- Kim N cheered this 6 years ago
- crazyinagoodway cheered this 6 years ago
- Texas Lin cheered this 6 years ago
- IWABMY cheered this 6 years ago
- Sunshine cheered this 6 years ago
- nonnacookbooker cheered this 6 years ago
- Carm cheered this 6 years ago
- Moose cheered this 6 years ago
- gilloulalal cheered this 6 years ago
- Tony cheered this 6 years ago
- littlehobbit cheered this 6 years ago
- ooo miki ooo cheered this 6 years ago
- RuthG cheered this 6 years ago
- Waynesworld cheered this 6 years ago
- lob cheered this 6 years ago
- catattack cheered this 6 years ago
- GrammaG cheered this 6 years ago